How to get to Qintarra and Caladon? Plz Help@

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by Arranox, Apr 14, 2004.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Arranox

Arranox New Member

How do I get to Caladon when the path is blocked and how do I get to Qintarra when the mountains are blocking the path too?

2. Dark Elf

Dark Elf Administrator Staff Member

Media:
    Feel like going to these cities a bit early eh?

Quintarra - The time I forced Quintarra, I went to Stillwater and pick pocketed (this might require a fate point) a necklace from Myrth. Then I went to Shrouded Hills and gave it to the elven herbalist, who in turn revealed the location. Then you just have to go through Hardins Pass (W1288 S713), and you're there.

Caladon - Go through Gorgoths Pass (W1498 S1443). Then just look for Caladon (W1604 S1828).

Note that these are tricks to get there earlier than you're supposed to be. Follow the plotline and you'll come to them anyway. :)

3. Arranox

Arranox New Member

Ok, I'm at still water and I can't seem to find Myrth. May I know where he is please? I saw a cave. There's a bunny in it but not him.

4. Dark Elf

Dark Elf Administrator Staff Member

Media:
    He's in of the houses northwest of the smithy. Second house up the road, if I'm not mistaken. He's an elf wearing a red smoking jacket. He should be there.

5. trobs

trobs New Member

Myrth is apparently not always in his house. If you find a house in about the right place and it's empty, try again later.

The quick way to "do" Stillwater (as opposed to lovingly doing its fun side quests) is simply to kill Myrth, take his amulet and give it to the herbologist in Shrouded hills. She will then give you Qintarra.

If you force Qintarra, your game may get irretrievably messed up, so get it marked properly on your map!

6. jankiel

jankiel Member

Meh... just kill him and use dark necromancy. :D

7. rosenshyne

rosenshyne New Member

occasionally there's a bug that makes certain key characters disappear... pray you haven't ecountered it...

Our Host!