vendigroth schematics

Discussion in 'Modding and Scripting Support' started by Xan' Xavier, Nov 23, 2003.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Xan' Xavier

Xan' Xavier New Member

I'm busy making a multiplayer vendigroth mod. I want to put in some of the vendigroth schematics like Drochs Warbringer etc. The problem is can't find the vendigroth schematics in WorldEd. Any ideas?

2. CMcQueeny

CMcQueeny New Member

You can do this by adding an execution flag to your link to Worlded. It is something like "-unregistered" or "-undefined". I'll edit this port when I find out what it is..

Aha! It is "-unassigned". So, just edit your link to Worlded so its target is "C:\Sierra\Arcanum\WorldEd.exe -unassigned" instead of "C:\Sierra\Arcanum\WorldEd.exe". After that, all of the extra items will be under their respective "unassigned" categories, like "unassigned scenery", etc.

By the way, I was/am making a single-player Vendigroth mod. Interested in help of any kind?

3. Sinbad

Sinbad New Member

4. Technomage Morhion

Technomage Morhion New Member

How would I go about doing that? Edit what link, and where?

NEVERMIND.....I'm a retard today....I blame sleep deprivation....I realized it about 5 seconds after hitting submit......

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nice gravedig. You need to look at post dates. The last post date in this thread was Mon 24 Nov, 2003!

Our Host!