Which flame warrior are you?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Aries Shion, Mar 30, 2004.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Aries Shion

Aries Shion New Member

http://www.winternet.com/~mikelr/flame1.html

Admit it, you have all met one of these stereotypes when stumbling through forums, irc or MMORPGs. Do you fall within one of these stereotypes or are you a mish-mash of all of them.

2. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

They should make a comprehensive personality test out of this... Or a script that analyzes user threads, and attaches your warrior type to your avatar or signature...

3. Dark Elf

Dark Elf Administrator Staff Member

Media:
    Already been done Aries.

That being said, I refuse to pick what I think is me from the list. It would be funnier if someone else did that. DU, care to make a new list including the regulars of today?

4. Flink

Flink New Member

Heh, I've always liked that site. The drawings are very imaginative. I had almost forgotten about it though...

5. labyrinthian

labyrinthian New Member

I suppose I'd be the philosopher. Arguments? Give a shit?

6. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

Sleek is Acne. No doubt. Maybe a little Pinko mixed in, but hey who doesn't like pink.

Shady, I'm sorry, your an Android

Canis, the Bliss Ninny. Except of course you have dogs too...

Early Thorn would be an Ego, although I have yet to see some of his later work. I know as he was getting banned he greatly resembled a Rebel Without a Clue.

Ferret and Rosie are Ents.

Snowy our Nanny.

Go ahead, categorize me too.

7. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

<laughing>Suck my nuts. Call me pinko all you want, but Acne I am not. The only reason I can think that you would see me as Acne, would be because you yourself are Ferrous Cranus/Rebel Without a Clue with a little Capitalista, and therefore you would just assume I know nothing. I'm trying not to sound too much like wolf here(i'm smarter than you think <bitch, moan>, but I'm sorry, Acne is pretty harsh.</laughing>

I'd at least call myself some kind of sick combination of a half-assed philosopher and Issues.

8. Canis

Canis New Member

The only thing I have in common with the Bliss Ninny is a habit of discussing pets at inappropriate times.

9. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

It's the main reason i pegged it out for you Canis.

Sleek, Capitalista? Whoa...don't know where, nor do I want to know where, you came up with that one. I picture myself more as a Profundus Maximus/Jeckyl and Hyde.

Rebel Without a Cause? Where do you see me hating authority? Come on, get ur jokes right. I'm just an asshole, I'm not anti-authority. :D

10. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

I just see you as a combination of mostly those characteristics. Take out the anti-authority part, and there you go!

11. rosenshyne

rosenshyne New Member

an Ent... i like that... i had totally forgotton about that thread... wow...

*thinks about the magic word*

<EDIT>Jar, we finally know what you are. you're an Admin...

and Wolf is a Crybaby...

Sleek is a Jerk with an Ego... ooh! and a Ferrous Cranus...

i like to think of myself as a little Royal...

and retard's a philosopher.

and we all throw Grenades...

12. Canis

Canis New Member

Heh, I was considering Jekyll/Hyde for myself, given my tendency to get involved in violent arguments during my "time of the month". On the other hand, I'm not nearly nice enough to be Jekyll the rest of the time.

So am I the only one annoyed by that site spelling "Jekyll" at least three different ways? Yeah, thought as much.

13. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

14. rosenshyne

rosenshyne New Member

15. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

More like shocked humiliation! <sobs while talking> I thought we were all friends hear!!!<bawls>

16. Snowmane

Snowmane New Member

Retard and mrnobodie are obviously "Perv" and I would say that Canis is "Big Cat." Charles B Huff n' Puff is "Garble" to the extreme, Hel Khat was "Ethnix" and Sheriff Fatman (rest his soul) is "Ent."

17. Aries Shion

Aries Shion New Member

Sorry about posting an already done thread. I just thought it quite humorous. I myself see moi as a lurker.

18. Rosselli

Rosselli New Member

Sleek is definitly Pinko. It's as obvious as it gets. Wolf is L'Enfant Provocateur and Crybaby in one sweet package, with some of Target in the mix. I'm a mix of Capitalista and a lower-level Kung-Fu Master. You can all agree with the first, and my claim for the second is as follows: I often discount or simply brush off the brutal attacks of my opponents, but because I don't have enough control, I attack with iron fists constantly instead of when forced, and occasionaly lose my temper enough to utter something juvenile and/or foolish-looking.
    Chunky has been Klaxon at times.
    I don't think Innocence Abused could survive in this forum. Note that the more conciliatory or sane Flame Warriors are largely absent, save for our resident Philosopher, Labyrinthian. I'm surprised that we don't have any Duelists. I think I was in a duel with Chalupa Cobra at one time, as well as Sleek. Now Chalupa is gone and Sleek and I are more freindly. But only a little bit more.

19. Dark Elf

Dark Elf Administrator Staff Member

Media:
    No problem at all. It's gone more than two years since it was previously posted, and I don't mind if fun things like this are revived at times - besides, a substantial part of the clientel has been changed since those times anyway.

Fuck that I know what I resemble most from the list. Perhaps I'm an archivist?

20. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

Rosie, a little cold for a big loveable Ent/Big Cat eh? I mean that's Sleek's self esteem! He never had any to begin with and now you go and crush it like that? It's so sad... Oh well, who wants to insult more people?

Our Host!