World Ed. Not Working

Discussion in 'Modding and Scripting Support' started by piff133, Aug 20, 2002.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. piff133

piff133 New Member

One day I was trying (and failing) to make my first mod. I got angry and stopped for a few days. I went back to work on it some more, and now World Ed. stops responding while loading up. I started the mod the first day I reinstalled Arcanum, and now it's not working. Does anyone else have this problem and/or does anyone know how to fix it?

Thanks in advance.

2. Snobothehobo

Snobothehobo Member

I see this has sat empty, so I'll offer some advice.

Have you downloaded 1074 patch? That fixed alot of WorldEd bugs. (I recommend you get the 1070 WorldEd from DU's site..find any of his posts and click his www icon) If you haven't downloaded it, it is in the T-A download section or in the download section of www.arcanum1.com.

I hope this helps!

3. PoEHeavyBlade

PoEHeavyBlade New Member

Yes. And dude, you really need to include more information when describing a technical error, like your version and any hardware you feel might cause incompatibility (not likely, but it helps).

-PoEHeavyBlade

4. mathboy

mathboy New Member

Your not really helping since he's probably not around anymore. This thread is over a year old.

5. tree1180

tree1180 New Member

6. darkllama

darkllama New Member

oh, and YOU are the one to talk, tree, you hypocritial, grave diggin' ... ... ... THING!

7. DarkUnderlord

DarkUnderlord Administrator Staff Member

Yes and dude, YOU need to start checking the date on threads before you reply. A good rule of thumb is that if it's not on the 1st page of the forum, it's too old. Whatever way you're finding these threads (I'd guess either going back pages or using the search function), stop it.

If you're looking at a thread and the last post is date "Posted: Sun, 22 Sep 2002 08:37", that's too old right there. Another thing is that when a user has an avatar and title of "Banished to the Void", it means they've been banned and won't actually be able to read the thread anyway.

8. tree1180

tree1180 New Member

re... OH

oh thanks DU. i didn't know that the avatar and title really meant anything, i tought that was just somebodys username

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: re... OH

That was my old username which I got banned on, lol. Ah yes, this brings back memories. :lol:

Our Host!