Alesande's Awakening

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Forum' started by RPjunkie, Dec 7, 2003.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Quethim

Quethim New Member

[ooc] Psst, RPjunkie, you should join www.aozos.com and join the RPG that Flink is about to start....you might be interested in that forum....unless you're secretly a member of Aozos and I don't know it! [/ooc]

2. Flink

Flink New Member

[OOC]The idea of the thread at Aozos isn't intended as a replacement for this one. I was hoping to the able to roleplay both. But things just seems to have stagnated here. I don't really know why. If this thing is indeed going down, you are all welcome to join my thread at Aozos though, the more the merrier. You're a good group and I think you'd fit right in.
    [/OOC]

3. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

[ooc]My pc broke, I needed to reinstall Windows or else I would have responded before.[/ooc]

J'rtluhgfralt'uynar'op followed behind the two females as they snaked back towards camp. He trailed towards the back of the three, mostly just to prolong the inevitable. As they entered the perimeter of camp he smelled fresh cooking meat, rabbit to be precise, along with a few other types of small animals.

Then he spotted the dwarf stuffing himself with meat. Meat that would have been him.

Dropping to all fours her planted himself towards the outside of the camp, and stared at the dwarf, who looked up to meet his gaze.

[ooc]Flink, you're up. P.S., probably going to join Aozos, but I'm not quitting on this thread either.[/ooc]

4. Silvara

Silvara New Member

Alayna chatted with Dran for some time. It was something pleasant to do, as he was quite nice and understanding. As she was thinking of a reply to a question of his she heard soft footfalls behind her. She turned and saw the great bear walking into the camp with the noblewoman and the elf. Then she glanced at the dwarf, who was looking menaciously at the arrivals. She slowly got up and discreetly went near the rest, so she could keep a watch on both the bear and the dwarf. She didn't want any more incidents that might end up with the death of one of them.

5. Flink

Flink New Member

Morvin was just about to take another bite of his tender little kill when the looming shadow of the great bear fell upon him. With surprisinglly quick reflexes, he got to his feet and drew one of his throwing axes in one swift move. It was only then that he noticed the two women who where standing in front of the large beast.

"I say now! Move out o' tha way lass! The both of ye!" The dwarven berserker hollered, as he laid aim for the bear's large head. Hopefully, he'd be able to cleave its skull or at least blind it before having to tackle it melee combat he thought. There was a few seconds of complete silence. The dwarf looked straight in to the eye's of the bear and the bear met his gaze. Then... someone interrupted the stalemate...

[OOC]
    All right. Despite what my character is doing, I don't want to get anyone killed. :) I'm hoping for someone to step in and talk some sense in to me. :p I know this is a bit off time wise with RP's last post. But I just feel that we hate each other too much at this point to tolerate being together without some form of confrontation/settlement first.
    [/OOC]

6. Silvara

Silvara New Member

Alayna heard the dwarf yell and cursed. Couldn't that hard-headed dwarf ever understand he should leave the bear in peace? She walked angrily up to him and started to speak to him, calmly but firmly. "What do you think you're doing, dwarf?" she asked harshly. "Yeah, sure, go on and attack the bear again. Most likely both would end up dead. I'm sure you'd like it, now wouldn't you?" She glared at the dwarf and went on. "I suppose you have forgotten that we're all together in this, like it or not, and we cannot possibly survive if we fight one another. The bear is as much of a thinking and feeling person as you are. And no doubt some of the other team members here would try to intervene, either to prevent the fight or to help the fighters," she said, briefly eyeing the noblewoman and the elf. "So we'd end up with most of us dead or injured and making such a racket that anything in a radius of a kilometer would hear, including those "Grey Ones" you seem so afraid of. They would certainly send a scout party, which would see that the foe has already turned upon itself. So by all means, do go on with it. With any luck we'll all have a painless death." After saying all this she stared furiously at the dwarf, waiting for a response.

7. RPjunkie

RPjunkie New Member

Aryth was a moment too slow. Just as she was about to interject the dwarf's action, Alanya spoke up in a rather harsh and derogatory tone(sounding much like a scolding mother!). Aryth listened as her companion let forth a tirade on the dwarf the brains the Gods had given him. Aryth expected some very colorful tidbits to appear at any moment. But close only counts in sparring and cooking-and sometimes spells.

She was very glad that someone other than her had taken the reins on this one, as she did not wish to be the mediator with this group! Which brought to mind the flyer that had brought them together in the first place. Aryth was fairly certain that it had requested a peace-keeper of sorts. Which of us shall fill that role? May the Gods pity who prophecy has chosen; for it seems that it is trying each of us in the role.

After her thoughts trailed off, she simply watched for events to unfold. Poised to fight and/or defend her companions; whichever the Gods chose...

[ooc] I believe that you, Sigurd, said that you were gonna be the peace-keeper!? If so, this situation would be alright for you to come forward. Or you may simply wait until the next crisis needing someone to stand the mutual ground(as I have set it up for you step in whenever, do as you feel and we shall work it from there). [/ooc]

8. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

*growl
    *shuffle backwards about 10 feet
    *growl
    *lay down with eyes open
    *snort
    *call dwarf a pig
    *roll over but keep dwarf in the corner of eye

9. Flink

Flink New Member

Morvin was taken aback by the sudden scolding. Normally, he wouldn't take something like this from anyone, especially not from a woman. He realzied however, that his opinion on the matter was a minority and if it would come to a fight, it would not be in his favor. As his lone eye peered in to the eye's of the woman, he lowered his axe... slowly.

He then made his opinon heard.
    "Fine! Have it yer own darn way, lass. Just don't say I did not warn ye when that beast betrays ye to his instincts and eats yer pretty little face when yer sleepin'!"

The dwarf sat himself down again. Shifting his gaze towards the bear. If it was going to try something, he was ready for it...

10. RPjunkie

RPjunkie New Member

[ooc] Aight!! Considering the extremely slow pace of this thread, I am going to ask that it be locked :cry: . Lets hope that the next one dont end up this way :/ I have joined Aozos as well. [/ooc]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Our Host!