Well color me prodigal.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by EvilEyesBan, Mar 21, 2004.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. EvilEyesBan

EvilEyesBan New Member

I'm sure you all remember me about as vaugely as I remember you. I had completely forgot about HoL for quite a while. I don't know if I'll steadily be back, but hey it's something to pass the time.

That being said, what's happening? Is the forum still filled with all kinds of crazy southern animal love and Snowmane stalking?

2. Snowmane

Snowmane New Member

I remember you! Hey, welcome back. Yes, retard still loves his animals as much as ever and I still have a few stalkers, though not many. I think the forum has gotten over the "omg teh rare f3mal3!" stage.

3. DarkUnderlord

DarkUnderlord Administrator Staff Member

4. Icairus

Icairus New Member

What? We got over that? Can we go back?
    We're beyond omg teh rar f3ma13?
    What shall I do?
    My life is a lie!!!1!11!11!1!!

5. rosenshyne

rosenshyne New Member

where was my stalker? all i got was a few lousy intern jokes...

6. Quethim

Quethim New Member

I don't remember this guy...I wonder if I was maybe banned at the time. Meh, oh well. :p

7. Dark Elf

Dark Elf Administrator Staff Member

Media:
    Hey, welcome back EEB!

Rock on... and don't you even dare to leave like that again! :p

8. Rosselli

Rosselli New Member

Speaking of stalking Snowmane, are you ever going to post a pic so we can see if you realy are a "pretty girl moderator?" It's false advertising if we never see what you look like.
    On another note, this is my eighth post in a span of twenty minutes.

9. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

Hey dude, she posts plenty of pictures of girls, don't you think it would be creepy if a forum full of guys pressured you to post a picture of yourself. By you I mean, exclusively you, and no one else. Pretty weird huh?

10. Darkwalker

Darkwalker Member

No

11. gamenut

gamenut New Member

umm... no, i don't remember you but welcome back and it's umm.. time for me to go back into hiding :hidepc:

12. Rosselli

Rosselli New Member

Perhaps, but if she's going to be titled "pretty girl" I want to see some proof. Not that I really care, since I'm not a nerd with no life who's desperate to see a real woman. Really, I'm just picking up the party line. Besides, I posted three pictures of myself, albeit bad ones. The firebreathing one was awesome, but all of them made me look bad. No matter.

13. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

I've got pictures from my uni graduation at my house. I haven't combed my hair for at least a couple of months, I'm looking somewhere in between the photographer and the person giving me my degree, and I'm wearing second hand jeans, a 2 year old $15 shirt and 3 year old shoes (which you can't see, but I was). The only reason I went to the damn thing was because my mum wanted pictures, and you can sure as hell tell that from the way I look. I think it's bloody hilarious.

Back to the Snowmane issue, I've seen pictures that she's sent me that purport to be of her. If it is, she qualifies for "pretty girl" status. If it isn't her, well, the girl in the photo does anyway.

14. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

Just about all my friends did the same thing, except we were required to wear a cap and gown, so no one noticed. The only person that came to see my one friend graduate had a 2 1/2 foot mohawk, and was not related to him in any way, which is awesome. At the rehersal for my graduation I came in a sweater vest, blue jeans, and a wide brimmed camoflauge hat, and arrived on my bike. 2 hours later they had a reception at some crappy Marriot hotel nearby for the students, ties were required, which is why I brought this tie I found with no pattern, just a jurassic landscape with two battling dinosaurs. Other than that I had gone straight from the rehersal to the hotel on my bike. The only reason I went to that thing was to piss of teachers and get pictures... My graduation was so fun... No jokes for the actual thing though, relatives were there.

15. bryant1380

bryant1380 New Member

Evillllll..... 'Suuuuppppp......

Bout time you come back dude. I've been so melancholy in your absence, even my goats have started to suffer from lack of attention, if you will.

I missed all the cool games you linked us to. InsaneAquarium had me hooked. Wifey too.

16. Twilight'sHammer

Twilight'sHammer New Member

Jar you should post some of those pictures. Sleek, sounds like lots of fun, EEB, I think I remember you. If you were around for my reign, you most likely remember me. I sort-of haunt the forums now, due to my parents being convinced I am "obsessed" with my computer, and cutting me back to barely 45 minutes a day. =( so I doubt I'll be checking here much often.

17. DarkUnderlord

DarkUnderlord Administrator Staff Member

I quite like her Negro friend in the background of the photo of her on the boat wearing the bikini.

18. Snowmane

Snowmane New Member

Wasn't that my wetsuit?

Anyway, those pictures are really bad and kinda old (like 2 years). So, yeah.

19. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

Yeah, I want more updated photos if you're willing to provide. It's not like I'd spread them around or anything.

I may even be able to dig up a photo or two of me acting like a fool and not only having said acts being caught on camera, but at the most embarassing moments.

20. EvilEyesBan

EvilEyesBan New Member

It's good to see this place is still kickin', and that Retard is still rocking his khaki's with a cuff in the crease.

I'll be sure to drop in at least once a week from now on out.

Our Host!