Needs more action

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Snowmane, Mar 15, 2004.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Resident Master Vampire

Resident Master Vampire New Member

2. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

Actually, there should be a show where they get a panel of average/ugly looking people to nitpick and analyse a whole bunch of people conventionally accepted as beautiful...and give them no chance to talk back at the panel.

3. EvilEyesBan

EvilEyesBan New Member

ahaha, Whorewife... how much joy has your name brought me? Too much I dare say. I don't know why you like that site so much. a good 95% of the girls on there just have jacked close up shots or are old as dirt.

4. Ferret

Ferret New Member

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

6. Rosselli

Rosselli New Member

I do love beautiful eyes, but they aren't quite on the top of the list. As cliched as it is, I am a sucker for large breasts. More unusually, I also have close to a fetish for beautiful hair. Both women I was speaking of have all three assets in spades. The Turkish girl probably has the most beautiful hair I've seen in my whole life. Her hair is long, very wavy, and a shade of dark brown that one doesn't see often. Also, she has natural golden highlights and her hair is so thick that it seems like a seperate corpreal being. Mmmmmm.....

By the way, Sleek, you seem incredibly bitter against attractive people. Is there a specific reason, or are you just more plain and therefore resent their good looks?

7. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

I've developed into a pretty good looking guy if I do say so myself, but my days as a spaz have left me pretty bitter. I just dislike shallow people, especially the shallow ass holes that I've been subjected to the few times I've seen some of the various reality dating TV shows. <VOMIT> A nice body and nice features are not a sign of shallow personality, but fashion sense, a nice car, a passing interest in some popular form of seemingly popular music (or a subscription to Spin, or Rollingstone), a penchant for binge drinking, or various combinations of these are a dead give away of a shallow person.

8. Rosselli

Rosselli New Member

Okay, I see what you are saying. Yeah, I hate the shallow pretty boy jocks and bimbo cheerleaders, in other words the stereotypical attractive and popular people. I'm definitely not in that category, although I am attractive and popular, to be honest. I don't seek popularity though, and I don't act like an asshole about my looks, which is what sets me apart. Some people think I'm conceited, but that's just because I have a good self esteem and am honest if I am asked my opinion of my self.

9. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

As with most things these days, I don't care at all how I look most days. Only when I turn up for work or a job interview do I actually bother to wear pants that don't have holes in them, or shirts with collars. And I also do something about my hair.

If I wanted to be kind of arrogant, I'd say that when I make the effort I can be pretty good looking (like a 6 or 7 out of 10), but I'm told my general demeanour puts people off. But that's being kind of arrogant, for the most part I guess I'd rate myself average (3-5 out of 10, depending on what I'm wearing).

Also, I hate shallow people, but only because they're uninteresting, not because I'm jealous.

10. bryant1380

bryant1380 New Member

You kiddin? Your demeanor is what does it for me. Gives me chubby.

11. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

I may be missing the obvious, but I don't understand what part of whose post you're talking about there. Or the phrase (and I use that term lightly) "Gives me chubby."

12. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

I'm sure its a safe bet that a chubby is a boner, I've had my fairs hare of those in my day.

13. bryant1380

bryant1380 New Member

14. bryant1380

bryant1380 New Member

I was referring to your post, silly. When you said, "your demeanor puts people off..."

Oh, and yeah, Sleek is right. A chubby is a blood-engorged penis. A throbber, if you will. Hard-on, boner, take your prick.... Err, pick.

15. Rosselli

Rosselli New Member

Don't forget woody. And remember that it is the wood fairy who sprinkles the magic dust on you at night for your morning wood.

16. Sea Dog

Sea Dog New Member

Morning woodys are useless unless you wake up next to a chick.

17. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

18. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

All you needed to say was "Sleek is right" and leave it that, but noooo, you have to go carry on with the euphemisms...

19. bryant1380

bryant1380 New Member

Hey, there's nothing short about me. I just wanted to make sure you got the full hilt of the story. Didn't want to leave you feeling shafted. You feel me?

20. Role-Player

Role-Player New Member

I've been onto Cuthbert for a long time now.

::mouths the word 'Damn'::

Our Host!