Roleplaying Forum!?!?!?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RPjunkie, Dec 18, 2003.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. RPjunkie

RPjunkie New Member

**ADMINS PLEASE FORGIVE. I KNOW THIS GRAVEDIGGING RATHER BADLY, BUT IT MUST BE DONE!!**

There seems to be a severe lack of interest in the rp thread. I do not wish to see it die, but when I see that EVERY one of you participating do post at least once a day (if not every other day) to another forum, but not even check in here, then I am to conclude that there is little interest in the thread.

We need to have a better turn of posts!!!!! There is ABSOLUTELY no excuse for not posting for more than a week!?!? When I was the last to post, and there are no posts following for a week, that is a slap in the face guys!! If you do not want to continue just let me know, please. I really think that if'n ya'll stick around long enough you will REALLY like a few of the surprises that I have in store for ya'll.

Please take the time to stop in, read the 2-3 posts that have been written, and write 5-10 sentences to continue/further whatever is happening. I know that ALL of you spend plenty of time in the GD board, but apparently with all your time going to leaving 20 posts a day there, ya'll are too busy to stop in and read the rp thread. I guess that the 5 min it would take away from your arguing in GD would just be too much to ask of ya'll.

I will ask an admin to lock the thread the next time there are no posts for 7 days, so lets keep this going (it only takes 5 min to post).

2. Wolf

Wolf New Member

Someone's a hypocrite. And it's not me this time! :-o

3. Silvara

Silvara New Member

Well, I'll post something in a while. I had left on vacation. Calm down RPJunkie!

4. Sea Dog

Sea Dog New Member

What do you expect? He's suffering withdrawl.

5. Ferret

Ferret New Member

[poke]
    There was ALWAYS a lack of interest in RP threads. It was something we had to live with. Gave us all a nice long time to plan our posts though. :p
    [end poke]

6. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

Ferret, I'm going to have to say two things to you:

1. Welcome back.

2. Nice gravedigging job fucknuckle.

That is all.

Our Host!