PLEASE HELP!

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by ян&am, Mar 3, 2004.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. ян&am

ян&am New Member

PLEASE HELP!
    I want you to send me saves or character editors to pup1com2@ua.fm :) :cry:

2. Rosselli

Rosselli New Member

Wow, you are scary. Not only does your post make no sense, but you have the strangest and most nonsensical username and location ever.

3. trobs

trobs New Member

Sigurd, we can give ян&am a better welcome than that! Welcome, poster to these forums! Your name starts with two Cyrillic characters, so I suspect you are from Russia or a nearby country. Your English is much better than my Russian; I'll do my best to guess what you asked about, and please post again if I do not get it right.

I think that, as a new player, you want suggestions about how to build a good character.

Try playing these pre-made characters for awhile, then you'll get your own ideas:

Muck EvilEye - a good fighter.
    Solomon Doone - good magic user.
    Lugard Bloodstone - uses and makes guns.
    Victoria Warrington - good persuader.

On the web, I think ".fm" is usually associated with multi media or radio. Are you in one of these fields?

4. Canis

Canis New Member

It's the country code of Micronesia, IIRC, though ua.fm is, if you'd look, a Russian site of some description. I think.

And no, Trobbles, we CAN'T give a better welcome than that, not when somebody screws up the page formatting. UNFORGIVABLE!!! :x

This ain't the Sierra boards, thank god. We're allowed to yell at each other here.

5. Dark Elf

Dark Elf Administrator Staff Member

Media:
    I guess we need an administrator to clear things up here. ян&am or whatever, please PM an admin to change your screenname and location into readable letters - just specify what name and location you want to have and I'm sure they'll fix it.

And remember - latin symbols only. We don't support cyrillic.

Our Host!