The Iron Clan

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by The Caltrop, Dec 8, 2003.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Some Strange Man

Some Strange Man New Member

use the key on the iron device. it should just open the way in right up.

2. Baal

Baal New Member

3. Wolf

Wolf New Member

4. Dark Elf

Dark Elf Administrator Staff Member

Media:
    Shut your fucking mouth, Wolf! I've only got so much patience for people who keep yelling at newbies because they didn't do this and that before they asked a question. What, is posting illegal nowadays?

Oh, and Baal, just go here and search for the Glass Key and what to do with it under the Main Plot. And I beg you not to listen at people like Wolf. :)

5. Wolf

Wolf New Member

Oh, bo hoo. Maybe I took an example of all the asshole regulars who yell at newbs and no one gives a shit. Yes, maybe that was it. Seriously, people should at least lookon the main site first. How the fuck did you got here anyway? Besides, I told him what to do, didn't I? I was so scared of just saying "use the main site" ebecause I might have been flamed for spamming. :roll:

6. Dark Elf

Media:
    Perhaps he looked at the main site, and didn't find what he was looking for?

Yes, but you did it in an overly rude and uninformant manner, didn't you? If you'd just given him a link to the walkthrough section and told him what to look for, then the two of us hadn't been having this debate. I know you have issues with several people at this forum, but for the sake of all things holy, spare it from the newbies, okay?

7. Wolf

Wolf New Member

Yeah, looking back I do see that I probably shouldn't have posted so rudely. Normally, I get angry at those that flame newbs, but this was a question which could have been looked up, and at least I didn't directly insult him.

8. Dark Elf

Media:
    Allright. Just chill down a bit, okay? It's not the worst thing in the world if someone happens to ask something he or she could had looked up elsewere. It's the very point of this forum to ask questions anyway. If something happens to get repeated along the way, well, so be it.

Remember, as a rule of thumb, we should try to have a patient and welcoming attitude towards newcomers. Try to suppress that angst a bit.

9. Baal

Baal New Member

Sorry. I thought of that five minutes after I posted, when I slapped my self in the head and said “Duh… the main sight.”

10. Wolf

Wolf New Member

You shouldn't apologise to assholes like myself.

11. Baal

Baal New Member

12. jankiel

jankiel Member

you shouldn't listen him eighter. :D

Our Host!