Multi-barreled gun

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by Rigor_Mortis, Sep 15, 2001.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Rigor_Mortis

Rigor_Mortis New Member

is there anybody knows the stats of m-b-g?.I wonder how much damage that 6 bullets can do.

2. alacantra

alacantra New Member

I found the schematic for the m b gun, but i cannot read it yet. Is there a level limit? I am a level 38 human technologist?

3. Dakun

Dakun New Member

shreks multi barreled pistol

the schematic for this is in bates factory, 2 wandering gaurds, steam engine in the back, you can.. sneak in (2 side doors) time the gaurds, pick the dresser and get it, kill them, whatever you like, but its for the theives underground quest.. im pretty sure you are not able to read it... ever. my lvl 50 80 tech can't... i don't think its an option.

sorry, seemed cool hehe

jamie

4. Soren The Wild

Soren The Wild New Member

Shreks multi barreled pistol is a quest item.
    If you´re part of the thiefs underground, you will eventually be told(by a fellow thief) that mr.Black is looking for it and will buy it from you. You can´t read it/use it any other way ever.

5. tarin

tarin New Member

anyone knows if mr black build that gun some day later in the game so you can buy or pickpocket it from him ?

6. Rigor_Mortis

Rigor_Mortis New Member

I saw the m-b-g schematic in terra-arcanum item slide show.When I tried copy stats of a gun the whole thing got pasted into Word.I see the text of m-b-g there.Try it
    http://www.terra-arcanum.com/characterbank/ItemsSlideshow.php

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Rigor_Mortis on 2001-09-17 16:25 ]</font>

Our Host!