Hello

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sea Dog, Nov 24, 2003.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Sea Dog

Sea Dog New Member

Hey, I'm Sea Dog, I played Arcanum for a while and am now enjoying Greyhawk. I sincerely hope this forum is as against "leet speak" as I am. Anyway I'll try not to spam or flame too much.

2. Settler

Settler Member

3. Silvara

Silvara New Member

Welcome! :wavey: May you have a nice stay here at House of Lords :thumbup:
    Be sure to read the rules - it'll save you much trouble later. As for leet, well, we favor proper writing here, so you'll be OK. I don't think anyone uses it, really. Spam is generally frowned upon, and if I were you I'd refrain from flaming until you have more of a reputation. Tip - tread carefully around mods and admins. And regulars. Some of them are evil, twisted perverts... :p

4. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

You just became my new "Favoured New Guy". What an intro! With those last two statements you have topped every introductory thread I can remember reading (including that English guy who's name I forget now).

Good thing you're not from Sydney :D.

5. Herald

Herald New Member

Wow, a new member who posts a "hello" message, what a great idea. If only the other guests-new members would do that... Well anyway, :wavey: welcome to my forum *cough cough*, i'm sure you'll find out that this is the best forum about arcanum etc.

PS: i'm sure nobody even remembers me, but i won't be posting alot in the next few weeks. I have to studie for my exams, so i can't spend 3 hours a day on my pc anymore :D . I'll be back though, i still needs lot's of help with Arcanum(i just used the search option to know what to do with those magical beans, hooray for me, people should use it more).

6. Dark Elf

Dark Elf Administrator Staff Member

Media:
    Aren't those the occasions when you realize that you won't have enough of self discipline to study anyway and return to your career as a professional loafer?

That's what I tend to do. Unintentionally in most cases... :roll:

Oh well, good luck on the exam anyway Herald.

7. Settler

Settler Member

Good luck, and congrats on the TP sig!

8. Sea Dog

Sea Dog New Member

This is great, a real friendly forum. Thanks guys.

9. Settler

Settler Member

10. Vorak

Vorak Administrator Staff Member

Hello Sea Dog, good to see another Australian on board because at the moment if you were English..... Anyway did I mention that I do remember Herald and that I like you Sea Dog, posting a hello topic genius!!, well aside from that I may not be a pervert but I have embraced my dark side, but lay off my back and I'll lay off yours.

11. bryant1380

bryant1380 New Member

Avast there, ye scurvy sea dog. I'm the resident redneck pervert, along with mrnobodie, the resident Australian pervert (with whom I'm having an affair).

You are so gold, now that you're in with Jarinor. So you know, he's an ass. He'll tell you that much himself. However, if he likes you, well, then he's just a sarcastic bastard who doesn't give you too much crap. You will grow to love him¹ as I did.

Now that you've got a little history of the place, Welcome!

Love,

Retard

¹May or may not involve peanut butter and an English sheepdog.

12. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

Welcome to the forum Sea dog, I'm Sleek_Jeek. Don't mind me, everyone else does :) .

13. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

I prefer the term 'uncomprimising bastard'.

14. bryant1380

bryant1380 New Member

Isn't that what I said?

I just shortened it to "ass". Uncompromising Bastard is just so long. But if I know you, I know you wouldn't settle for anything less, you uncompromising bastard, you.

15. Rosselli

Rosselli New Member

Hey, I posted an "I'm new to the forum topic." Why didn't anyone pat me on the head. I'm hurt now. It's because I'm Italian, isn't it? Damn you Anglo oppressers!

16. Canis

Canis New Member

You know, it's whiny posts like that that make me want to love Sea Dog just out of spite.

:razz:

17. mrnobodie

mrnobodie New Member

Hand's Canis a jar of peanut butter........ wistle's for Sea Dog.... "Here boy".

18. Rosselli

Rosselli New Member

Did you think I was serious? I figured the sarcasm was palpable in that post. Since when do I want a fucking head-pat? You just hate me for reasons I neither know nor care. Did you think I really feel "oppressed" by Anglos? Funny, funny stuff. I hate whiny bitches, which is why I was making fun of that kind of nonsense.

19. Canis

Canis New Member

Okay, NOW you're being a whiny bitch. I didn't think you were serious, Siggy, hence the use of the :razz: emoticon.

Jeez, when did people around here get so sensitive. It's as though the frequent absences of Retard and Nobodie have rendered us collectively thin skinned.

20. Rosselli

Rosselli New Member

You thought I was angry? I'm not angry. I'M NOT ANGRY! NOT ANGRY, DAMNIT! SHUT UP! YOU GUYS JUST SHUT UP!
    I suppose the "You just hate me, don't you" came off as whiny, didn't it? I know you don't really hate me. How could you hate a nice, quiet guy like me? By the way, does anyone here watch Family Guy? Because Peter is always yelling, "Shut up! You guys all shut up!" and variations. It amuses me greatly.

Our Host!