Need help on ravena romance.

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by Anonymous, Nov 18, 2003.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OK, so now I am registered and i have opened a new thread for my question, soe here it goes again:

I want to know if the bug, where ravena is not able to rejoin you, when you are a half-elf at the ring of brodgar and you romanced her, can be resolved somehow or not ?
    Ravena left my party there, confessed me her love, i confessed her mine but still she won`t rejoin me.
    I read somehwhere in the Internet, that is has got something to do with being a half-elf.

I don`t believe it is because of my stats. I have Beauty 20, Charisma 20, Alignment 100 Good, have done the Caladon romance thingie, our relationshiop is at 205, but still she won`t rejoin.

So, Any ideas ?

Thanks in advance,
    L.

2. Lannister

Lannister New Member

Damn, forgot to log in on my post above .
    That stands corrected.
    It`s me i hereby state that i am registrated.

L.

3. Xz

Xz Monkey Admin Staff Member

congrats, but sice you already gravedug the other post i don't really think this was nessecary....

4. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

Are you patched 1074?

I've played through many times. Never had a problem. Incidently, the only half-elves I've played have either been evil, and for stories' sake didn't like Raven, chicks, or too ugly. So I don't know if there is a missing script trigger. If I ever feel like it I'll check it out though. Maybe make a note and some day a new patch.

5. Lannister

Lannister New Member

Thank you for your reply.

I`ve patched the game to 1.074.
    I haven`t spoken to her in every city, just in Tarant and Caladon( "the ocean is supposed to be pretty and so on. ")
    Maybe one has to speak to her and ask her about herself much more often.

And i havent killed Min Gorad.

I dunno , if these things are important.
    What do you think ?

Thanks in advance,
    L.

6. MatahChuah

MatahChuah Active Member

Yes, you need to kill Min Gorad to trigger the romance. I think the only way it will work when your a half-elf is when your a male. If the only reason why you want the romance to trigger is so that she will stay when you go to the void, you can always run up to the Ring of Brogar really fast and not give her enough time to speak, that way she can't leave you.

7. Lannister

Lannister New Member

She still won`t rejoin.

Well, i was at the Ring of Brodgar, then i went to Tsen Ang and killed Min Gorad but still she won`t rejoin. Maybe one has to do this before having the important "Ocean is Pretty " dialogue.
    Does one really have to walk at the shore around caladon ?

Thanks in advance,
    L.

8. Santera

Santera New Member

Hi, I played the game two years ago, now I decided to return to this wonderful game. I decided to look through the forum and discovered this question.
    I remember that just before our travel to the Void Raven stopped and then said that she loved the main char. He answered smth like "Raven, my love..." and the both of them were absent for about 20 minutes. Then all followers including Raven went to Void. The main PC was an elf, Lady's Man, BE 16, CH 20, master of persuasion, 100 magic attitude, GE +100.
    I also remember that there were some problems with npc rejoining the main char when the total amount of npcs was greater than max. Try to exclude smb and then replay the love scene.
    It also interesting if smth similar happens in the case of an evil char and the evil elf woman (don't remember her name)?

Our Host!