Zombie Survivor Discussion

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Forum' started by Peter Quincy, Jan 13, 2007.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Peter Quincy

Peter Quincy Member

So anyway, playing Survival Crisis Z has sparked me to put forth an idea I've been playing with for some time. That is: roleplay a group of survivors in a post-zombie-apocalypse city. We'd loot buildings, establish a fortress, and kill zombies. Anyone interested?

2. Grossenschwamm

Grossenschwamm Well-Known Member

3. Dark Elf

Dark Elf Administrator Staff Member

Media:
  4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

5. Telcontar

Telcontar Well-Known Member

6. Wolfsbane

Wolfsbane Well-Known Member

7. Madness

Madness New Member

8. Grossenschwamm

Well geez I started it about two hours ago. Do you guys want me to change the title?
    EDIT: Title changed, it is now called Quietus.
    Quietus; noun
    Removal from activity; rest; death.

9. Telcontar

Telcontar Well-Known Member

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

11. Dark Elf

Media:
    I must just say... I LOVE playing a pervert in a zombie splatter RP!

Character Info:

Name: Daniel Earl Averell Derrick

Physical Description: 6', 250 lbs. Heavy features. Big hands, big feet, and a ruddy nose resembling a baked potato. Graying brown hair, which is getting pretty thin. He hasn't really shaved in a year, and hasn't taken a shower or changed underwear since the zombie troubles began. His eyes are green and runny. He wears some ragged old jeans, a once white t-shirt which says "I'm Horny" with big colorful letters and a ragged old denim jacket with a confederate flag sewn onto it's right arm. He's got plenty of holes in his worn-out sneakers. He's got his left hand missing from a zombie assault.

Strengths: Excellent marksman. A proud member of the NRA, he's fiercely protective about the second amendment, and knows how to use and aim well with virtually any type of gun. His favorite is his personal .44 Desert Eagle. It's got an extended clip and his initials D.E.A.D etched into it.

Weaknesses: Sex addict, overweight, selfish, lazy. Sugar addict.

Possessions: .44 Desert Eagle. Previously mentioned clothes. 39 cartridges, .44 calibre. $223 (he took all the money there was at the gas station after the zombie attack), food and drink for approximately three days.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well it seems that I must make an character too , so here we go

Name: No one knows , he is know as Konfekt Boska
    Stuff that he owns: A pack of chocholate and a AK-74
    Weakness: He is very slow , but of course , his trusty AK will take care of things of someone gets too close.

13. Madness

Madness New Member

Name: Matt Scott Baker

Inventory: Colt .45 Single Action Army w/ bullets, an old map, a normal swiss army knife, $30, a pack of cigarretes and a Coke.

His parents both died to cancer when he was eight and til then, he was living on the streets of a rural town at the age of 14 and begged for money and food until he had enough money to buy a revolver the most treasured of his possesions when he was 17. Two months later Matt was then got just enough money to get some shooting lessons. As fate had it, Matt was a remarkably good shot and started hunting deer and bear at the age of 21 for money to support him. Finally in his life he had more than enough money to do average things, and going to a university was the average thing for a 22 year old to do. So, he went to college got addicted to smoking and bought a large, light blue, used, scrached up, but cheap Chevy. 24 years old, he just got out of college and was traveling across the country for a job and continued doing that for two more years, repeatedly getting fired for his lack of ability to listen to the manager(s). At the age of 26, his Chevy was used to going haywire now and then. But at the perfect place, his blue pickup finally died...

Matt is proficient with many handguns and just average with rifles. He loves CocaCola and spends a whole lot of money on the carbonated beverage. He wears a blue jacket and has nicely combed brown hair. He has a very light beard and spectacles (glasses for those of you who don't know) on his nose. His body was just about better than average, not too fat and not too skinny, he is more muscular but not PUMPED muscular.

14. Grossenschwamm

:lol:
    I called it Zombie Survivor, and noone posted in it for two hours, while several of you were active, so I called it Quietus.

My character...

Max Howard.
    (I've always wanted to kill zombies in real life, so I gave the guy my first two real names)
    Age- 20
    Height- 6'2"
    Weight- 221 pounds
    Hair- Blond, with a red goatee
    Other features- "honest looking" blue eyes, pink scar over a nose that was previously broken, strong features, cleft chin.

Howie, as he likes to be called, was living by himself when all the shit hit the fan. He was reasonably accurate with a rifle, but only increased in skill when the horde of undead started washing over the country.
    He ran track in highschool, and played rugby on a local sponsored team, so he had a large frame and athletic build. He was also reasonably skilled with computers, and was capable of running complicated math in his head, so long as he had He had a dog and cat with him, but his dog was attacked by three dead dogs on his last walk. Howie destroyed (DESTROYED) the other dogs, and brought his best friend home, and buried him.
    Unfortunately, it wasn't the last time Howie saw Travis. The cat ran outside two days later and was immediately devoured by a smelly, bloody mess of bone and muscle. Travis was back, but not for long. The Mosin Nagant infantry rifle came in handy, and so did the ammo he bought at the gun show.
    It was that night that he saw on the news how a police officer that was bitten by a hobo about four days ago had apparently died, but quickly got back up and tore a coroner to pieces in the morgue.
    Both exctatically and sadly, Howie knew his time had come. He had always wanted to kill zombies in real life (too bad that his first "kill" was a best friend of six years). He had to etablish a stronghold, contact his family, and ride out the storm.
    Two months later, and his family is either missing or one of the undead, and some of his friends have grouped together in the west in one of their houses (one of them has a copious amount of working guns). His need to get out of town, and the possiblity of transportation, has made his need to meet them there that much more accessible.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

16. mathboy

mathboy New Member

No one. I told you. There won't be a zombie RP. Ever.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

But but...we've maked characters and everything?

18. Dark Elf

Media:
    ... however, there most certainly will be a Quietus RP.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

20. Dark Elf

Media:
    Yes. Please join. If we ever go about it and create such a thread, that is. You never know. We're a whimsical lot.

Our Host!