Your previous life.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jazintha Piper, Jun 28, 2012.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. magikot

magikot Well-Known Member

If we go with date of conception, I was either him, him, or since I was born a day late, I could have been the founder of mcdonald's.

2. Smuel

Smuel Well-Known Member

Media:
    Yes, let's go with the date of conception.

3. Jojobobo

Jojobobo Well-Known Member

Do many people actually know there date of conception? I could approximate mine but it wouldn't be a sure thing.

4. Smuel

Smuel Well-Known Member

Media:
    No, I can't remember the date of your conception. I was pretty drunk that night.

5. Dark Elf

Dark Elf Administrator Staff Member

Media:
    I remember my conception. The evening started with me going to the Ball of the Balls trying to hook up with a passably looking X-spermatozoon. Eventually, I managed to get one hot piece of centriole sufficiently drunk on alcohol and rape drugs to take with me home. That's when all hell began, for we'd just made it to the parking lot when we were forcibly squeezed through some fucking tube and stranded in some foreign environment, along with untold millions.

Now, I instinctively knew that hope lay further down the chasm, and made a run for it. No way I was going to be anywhere but in the lead.

I swam like the Devil, and just when I thought I was going to win, my lady of the night zoomed past me. Who would have thought that someone high as a house on roofies could swim that fast?

Saw no other recourse but to shiv the bitch's flagellum. Women will never learn.

6. Jojobobo

Jojobobo Well-Known Member

I could almost taste the mom joke when I posted that. Honestly though I thought you would have gone with something like "I was pretty drunk that night, and so were the rest of my friends" rather than saying it was just you.

7. Smuel

Smuel Well-Known Member

Media:
    The implication that I might be part of a group of friends would have been pushing credulity too far.

8. Philes

Philes Well-Known Member

I heard that motherfucker had, like, thirty Goddamned dicks.

Our Host!