Your local weather

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jarinor, Feb 16, 2004.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Flink

Flink New Member

Whats with aussies and these exported kids shows anyway? I remember a ton of 'em from when I was younger and I still run in to one from time to time while channel surfing. It seems to me like Australia has cornered the market when it comes to non-cartoon kids TV. The current irritation is something called "The Tribe"...

Maybe I just watch too much television...

2. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

I think you just watch too much kids television. I also haven't heard of The Tribe, but then I don't watch TV anymore.

Also, the heatwave continues here. I remember when England celebrated the whole "We cracked the 30 degrees Celsius barrier!" deal...Significant though it may have been for them, we'd be calling 30 degrees cool at the moment (admittedly this would just be temporary, and only in comparison to the current weather). It was over 40 degrees today, it's midnight, and I can't stop sweating. It has, incidentally, become a full time pursuit. I highly recommend it for people looking to lose weight - I've lost 2 kilos in a couple of days - even if it is only temporary. I haven't worn anything apart from my boxer shorts unless I absolutely had to for the past 3 or 4 days¹. I spend all day and all night in front of a fan, and I can't get cool. The weather is supposed to end Monday night, but that's still 48 hours away.

¹While it is my great dream to spend an entire week wearing nothing but boxer shorts (a different pair each day) it's not going to happen this week. Still, 4 or 5 consecutive days is quite an achievement I think.

3. Sea Dog

Sea Dog New Member

The weather in Melbourne is a bit hot, I think even as hot as in Brisbane but I thought it was nice hot weather all the same. No humididty just nice and toasty so.

Flink I watch too much tv and I live in Australia and I've never heard of "The Tribe"

4. DarkUnderlord

DarkUnderlord Administrator Staff Member

Meanwhile, Adelaide had its heatwave last week (44 Degrees Celsius). Of course, I was sitting at home with the ducted airconditioning on. :)

5. Role-Player

Role-Player New Member

Whoa. Had some really bad weather yesterday and today. While it seems to be calmer now, there was quite a storm. And its colder now.

Our Host!