Your attention, please, CharlesBHoff

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Chalupa Cobra, Jul 29, 2003.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!

Does the American president deserve a premature death by sniper's bullet??

Poll closed Aug 5, 2003.
  1. Indubitably so. That corruptive, corporate-pandering lech must be PUT DOWN!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Nay, I say. G. W. is a crusader for all that is good and right in the world today!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Voting with bullets is wrong.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Snowmane

Snowmane New Member

No, I think that James Thornton would be best for me. Or the Norwegian guy. You, Jar, and Kay can fight over Wyrm. I hear he gives a pretty mean blowjob.

S_J, here's the link.

Back to the distant topic of spam. It seems gross, therefore I will never eat it. I'm sure it gives people cancer. I like what Milo has to say about it though.

2. Phoenix

Phoenix New Member

That's all right. They can fight over him. I'll just moon over the out of reach girl :D .

Well, it seems they say everything gives you cancer nowadays.

3. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

wow yeah, thanks a lot snowmane, thats a really awesome picture, also, how could you not like spam? its like eating a square hotdog with a little extra salt! may be you should try cooking yours...

oh and i suggest everyone visits this site, http://www.spam.com/ its worth it just for the front page.

4. Chalupa Cobra

Chalupa Cobra New Member

Was this the Spam (tm) thread?? I thought that was some other. . .

5. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

apparently, we all seem to be doing a lot of itwe're .

spamming that is

6. Chalupa Cobra

Chalupa Cobra New Member

Sleek, I must say that your new signature is one of the most disturbing things I have been witness to in this life. It's a shame that Chris Farley's dead and yet I think those Chippendale's pics of him were not one of the high points of his life. . .

7. Canis

Canis New Member

He was just like John Belushi except for the fact that he totally lacked any kind of discernible talent. The world is better without him. Why SNL always feels it needs a Resident Fat Guy is beyond me.

Inasmuch as Chris Farley's life had a high point of any description, I think that Chippendale's skit just might have been it.

I agree though: that sig is repugnant.

8. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

its not repugnant, its existential. :D :thumbup:

9. Chalupa Cobra

Chalupa Cobra New Member

I fail to see how your signature pics emphasize the absence of supernatural authority and the freedom and responsibility of the individual in a universe that lacks essential meaning.

10. bryant1380

bryant1380 New Member

Dude, get off the crack. No one, including you, knows what the fuck that means. Stop talking like that. Really. That's one of the reasons that no one likes you.

Oh, and Chris Farley was hilarious, IMHO. I was sad when I heard that he had died. Something about him just made me laugh. Will Ferrell - stupid fucker. Molly Shannon - Ugly geeky bitch. David Spade - boring dick. Really boring. Chris Farley - Talented? No. Funny? Yes.

However, one other SNL'er I like is Cheri O'Teri. Is it just me, or is she like really hot, once you get past her geeky act? She does have hot legs. Milo, jump in here. I've just made myself hot. Gotta go "rub one out".

11. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

Depending on your view of certain religious concepts, your very existence could either prove or disprove the existence of a merciful God (or any God at all, really).

12. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

LMFAO Retard!

But guys, I'm a little confused. How exactly did this thread evolve from assassinating Bush and gun control to Chris Farley and existentialism?

13. Silvio-Arjunza

Silvio-Arjunza New Member

I'm personally for the 'kick 'is ass out' mode... b/c think of it this way: if we have him killed, he'll turn into a 'idol' and the next president will be more destructive to 'honor him' I mean, JFK was a great man, his death was sad, but let's not tarry his reputation as the greatest president to ever be assassinated by cutting Bush down. As I like to say: Dick and Bush are after Saddam's Madd As. (and yes, I DO know that's a horrid pun. :p)

14. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

then you are a blind fool without imagination, or any grasp of metaphore.

i have a few class mates that would take one look at my sig and (if prompted) come up with different theories as to the underlying meaning of the artists intention. if you fail to see how a be-bow tied obeise man dancing alongside a banjo playing frog and a fiddling racoon lacks meaning, while emphasizing freedom, then may be you should think before you go defining existentialism at liberal arts majors. BAM!

15. Silvio-Arjunza

Silvio-Arjunza New Member

you know... I bet with a little work my two best friends could tie Chris Farley and existanialism... dear god, they have no lives... :D anyway... I think Chris Farley was a incredible actor... here's my view: if you want to know if he was talented, watch one of his skits... if it makes you laugh, then he has talent. if you think it's stupid, then you have no sense of humor, and should become a Catholic Priest, or a Nun...no, I take that back... even ppl without humor have more self respect then a Catholic Priest (and one of my friend's dads was 'abused' by the priests, so I hold an IMMENSE hatred of those priests that did those disgusting deeds) but yea... Chris Farley is one of my favorite actors of all tyme, while you may say he was a talentless fat man, he, and Horatio Sanz are two of my favorite actors....

16. Chalupa Cobra

Chalupa Cobra New Member

What I'm saying is that the performing arts -- as portrayed in your signature pictures (i.e. music and theatre) -- are a struggle to convey a perceived universal meaning. Existentialism precludes that universal meaning and therefore your signature images fail to be existentialist except in negative.

17. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

oh of course. performing arts. well i dont actually think they're really performing anything, considering the fact that they're gifs and therefore incabapable of doing anything but switching from slide to slide, and therefore are not really making a conscious effort to perform anything, despite what you may hear in your head. certainly the idea of raccoons and giant frogs frollicking on a black plane with two chippendale chris farleys could be considered existential in that it really, ultimately has no meaning.

Our Host!