Yllarius' Introduction

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Yllarius, Aug 5, 2008.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Wolfsbane

Wolfsbane Well-Known Member

You're constantly jumping to loosely-based conclusions. If you killed all of those who "wanted to die" (I don't think that anybody really wants to die; I think they want their suffering to end but are unable to find any other way than pulling the plug), then what makes your scenario with the earth becoming a "shithole" the only possible truth? How many are there really out there who really want to die, as in not end their suffering but die simply to end their existence? Something tells me they're extremely few. Wouldn't it be better simply to find a way to end the suffering with everybody still alive to apreciate it?

I think that you need to find something to make your life worth living again, and that you need help in finding it. Maybe professional help. Pick up a hobby, or start dating people. If that doesn't help, seek out a therapist. I think you could change if you just met the right people, or found a passion for something.

OR, maybe you're just craving attention.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is no way suffering can be eliminated while people are alive on Earth. Anyways, life would suck then if it were. Death to all is the only fair way to go.

Well thanks for your concern I guess.

Actually, can we drop this whole conversation now please? How the hell did this thing develop to this? >_>

3. Dark Elf

Dark Elf Administrator Staff Member

Media:
    Here's the deal. Everyone dies eventually. If suffering is the problem, and death is the remedy, we'll all be cured one day whether you do anything about it or not. Which effectively means that your position is meaningless. Whodathunkit?

Oh, and killing everyone on planet Earth without creating a ton of grief and suffering is quite impossible, though I'm sure someone as versed in the ways of logic as you claim to be would already know that.

I'm quite sure it all started when you turned out to be a Grade A attention whore. Catch is, once the stone has been pushed to a roll it's not within your power to stop it anymore.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you manage to kill everyone there will be none to feel any grief or suffering. I mentioned this before a few times actually.

Ahh, common now. It was you who asked the questions, and I answered, and then you commented on my answers and the ball started rolling.

5. Dark Elf

Media:
    Yet you're the one who wouldn't step in on an Irish bar and start the killing, because it would create suffering. Inconsistent bitch.

6. Jungle Japes

Jungle Japes Well-Known Member

Who says life is or should be fair? Where is that written?

Anyway, you're full of shit. If you don't believe you have a free will, then why bother stressing over what is and is not right, good and fair? If everything that has happened and will happen has been predetermined, or is being strictly controlled by some deity, then good and evil are moot points. Under that philosophy, you can't be held accountable for anything you do or fail to do, since your choices are actually the choices that were chosen for you by the controller being, and you're just along for the ride. So suck it up, enjoy whatever the controller being puts on your plate, and hope for the day when he decides that you will decide to off yourself.

To the people of this forum who matter: I, for one, am through with this toolbag. He has thoroughly deluded himself into a state of emo-esque self-importance and angst. "Boohoo, life's not fair so you all deserve to die because I'm not happy with the underwhelming size of my penis." Obviously, conventional wisdom will not sway on who considers himself unconventional.

[​IMG]

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Inconsistent? How? In neither circumstances do I bring pain/suffering.

It's true that it isn't written, but then again, if I had the power to terminate the life of everyone in the world instantly, painlessly and ignorantly, then what has been written to stop me?

Although I believe that free will doesn't exist, I pretend it does. I believe that humans would benefit by doing this.

Conversation just develops. I didn't plan for it to end up this way.

8. mathboy

mathboy New Member

I don't have free will and by doing this, I avoid causing further suffering for 4230 registered users and a bunch of lurkers. Either way, you can't blame me.

9. Dark Elf

Media:
    Don't you fuck up the database by doing that though?

10. mathboy

mathboy New Member

I don't know, but I think it was worth it, kind of like it would be worth it to kill all the happy humans just so he could pretend he wasn't killing himself instead of fixing the world.

11. Packersfan30_3

Packersfan30_3 New Member

I don't think those were his real religious beliefs. I actually just finished another game of Arcanum last night, and his beliefs and those of Kerghans were pretty similar. I think he was just trolling and trying to sound all cool and dark by claiming he hated life and would kill all of us for our own benefit.

Whatever, he'll probably register with another account and we'll have to put up with even more of his bullshit, but about something else this time.

12. Jungle Japes

I have a new religious belief:

I now believe that all trolls, spammers and smacktards that show up at this forum are merely different aspects of a single diabolical entity, or are perhaps minions of one supremely evil being.

13. Wolfsbane

HWLFP

The letters of Teh Beast.

14. Dark Elf

Media:
    It's difficult to know that it was him since he didn't trip an altwire, but then again, he never did before either.

As long as we keep blocking the IP's he use, it should become progressively harder for him to show up. That's probably the reason why we haven't seen him for a few months I'd say. Well, assuming that it was him of course, but circumstancial evidence pretty much dictates it doesn't it?

For the record, I accidentally accepted him as a friend on Facebook about a week ago and that might have triggered this latest attempt.

15. Wolfsbane

Can't we just call "him" it from now on? It's more like a force than an actual being.

As long as it keeps coming back, we'll kill it.

16. Dark Elf

Media:
    I fear that no matter how much we stab it with our steely knives, we just can't kill the beast. Of course, that doesn't mean that we can't keep trying.

Unless, of course, someone feels like booking a flight ticket to the United Kingdom and put it's latest incarnation's awesome theories in practice?

17. Vorak

Vorak Administrator Staff Member

Can you guarantee me a safe evac out of the UK?

18. Jungle Japes

We'll have dustoff standing by.

...maybe. Bring some extra bullets, just in case.

19. Heart_Flame

Heart_Flame New Member

It has been here before? It's a terribly obvious troll....

20. Dark Elf

Media:
    I have a friend who's a pilot. I suggest you fly there, land, shoot it to death with an umbrella gun, get back on the plane and fly home before anyone notices anything.

If it refuses to die, Japes has Carte Blanche.

Our Host!