Yllarius' Introduction

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Yllarius, Aug 5, 2008.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Dark Elf

Dark Elf Administrator Staff Member

Media:
    In this brave new world where distended human orifices have become part of everyday life, a rather modest image of a Hispanic girl posing as a live model of a common Internet acronym caused you concern?

Check this thread for what we've discussed on the topic.

2. Packersfan30_3

Packersfan30_3 New Member

[​IMG]

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hmm, thanks for the info. It has reduced my ignorance.

Anyways, getting back to this:

Well, forget the world for the moment. After all, this is the Internetz. I've been around the Internet; I've been around ghetto forums, and I have adapted.

I don't go on forums just to read others' words; I like to respond as well. My course of events on this forum has allowed me to find the atmosphere of this place without having to read old threads, which I just wasn't going to do.

Well, I have said on an occasion in the past that if it were my decision, my mother would have aborted myself.

4. Packersfan30_3

Packersfan30_3 New Member

Damn you're hard. You've been around the internet? Been to the ghetto? Instant respect from me. I don't want to fuck with an internet God such as yourself.

See, it's shit like that which makes you sound like a fag.

Edit:
    So now you're suicidal and angsty? Wow...

5. Telcontar

Telcontar Well-Known Member

Yo dawg now ur gonna feel the fist of the Garfdawg....

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Excuse me, but I don't claim to be "hard". I've just managed to be courteous to others on relatively tough forums, and yet, individuals from this forum believe that I am a "woss" or whatever. I believe that they are incorrect.

But why was I called "a fag" before I even mentioned that I went on "ghetto forums" before?

Not suddenly. I've composed poetry in the past regarding this subject, for example (it's not completed yet though):

Suicide Bar

"And we shall form the League of Euthanasia.

For one
    Deserves not
    Selection of what ought
    Be done
    Unto one

Bar Suicide
    "

7. wobbler

wobbler Well-Known Member

Yup, stuff like that makes you a wuss.

Oh, and emo poetry, really. If you still havn't managed to finnish one poet, you are lame or crippled. You choice, but we can do both.

8. mrnobodie

mrnobodie New Member

That's a real shame, You've just denied yourself such literary gems like... "Cock smoking whore", also stimulating intellectual discussions suchas "Asians are better drawers than westerners because they use chopsticks". And ofcourse who could forget this memorable forum moment.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well actually, I'm not suicidal, just "apathetic of life".

Well, I've composed other poems, and it's not "Emo" poetry. It isn't emotional poetry; it is poetry of thought, not feeling.

10. wobbler

Yea, whatever makes you sleep crybaby.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Crybaby? I've never pled for anything on this forum regarding my welfare.

12. wobbler

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok, fair enough.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And anyways, don't Emos show off their "Emoness" everywhere? I'm not like that. I only stated why I am pro-abortion when the subject was brought up. It isn't as if my first post was "ZOMG feel sorry for me! Life sucks".

I'd rather not burden others with my thoughts.

15. Jungle Japes

Jungle Japes Well-Known Member

He's doubleposting now, he must be upset. Must've hit a little close to the mark with that 'emo' jab to get him so stirred up.

Keep it up and he might start cutting himself.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I actually feel a bit better after this post; thanks Japes, although I'm not exactly sure why.

I detest physical pain, that's probably it, and it has given me a bit of reassurance.

You bunch ain't half bad.

17. Dark Elf

Media:
    Still, should you ever feel the need to open the vent on your anxiety and right the wrong your mother committed by birthing you to this evil world, I hereby take the opportunity to inform you that the way of the razor is, indeed, down the road and not across the street.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not that you do, or should care, I've kinda resigned that statement I made at one time (and it is why I only state that I said it in the past rather than stating it again). My particular life is fine, and I don't have any extreme anxiety or anything; I just think a bit too much.

I just believe that people have the right to die, and people don't deserve to live.

However, my ideals are neither here nor there in this situation, and let's stop trampling over the OP's introduction thread in case he/she shall return, shall we?

19. Dark Elf

Media:
    I take it that you compulsively side with Kerghan each and every time you play Arcanum?

If the OB abandoned the thread they've lost their opportunity to complain. I also find it peculiar that you, who contradict the OP's right to life, should have any qualms over what we do to their thread.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No actually. I've only completed the game once, and this was years ago (before I developed my "dislike of existence"). My character had a good alignment, and I believe that the player doesn't get to hear the stories of what happens everywhere if you side with Kerghan.

However, I actually watched his speech on Youtube just now and I may side with him when I complete Arcanum on my new computer.

Ahh, now you are mixing stereotypes (which everyone does with regards to my ideals IRL). I believe that people don't deserve the suffering of existence, and for the people who enjoy life, well it isn't fair that they are having a good time while others aren't. No one chose to live; they were forced to.

However, even though I believe that death to all would be the best compromise, I don't mind that people may continue living provided that they let those who wish to, die (without discouraging them using belittling remarks such as: "it is the easy way out" or whatever).

Now, although I believe that people deserve to die, I do not believe that they deserve pain, discomfort or disrespect. They were forced into existence, and existence should have the decency to be decent to them.

A quick, painless death with the people being unaware is what they deserve. No worry; no discomfort. However, if not all are killed, then the survivors will be upset by their deaths, so everyone must die.

It's a very unfortunate affair this is.

Our Host!