yeahhh...

Discussion in 'Arcanum 2 Suggestion Forum' started by woolviegirl, Jun 29, 2003.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. woolviegirl

woolviegirl New Member

I say they need to make arcanum 2 with less bugs- damn arcanum 1 with the do you wanna quit? do you wanna quit? and hell i patched and still have the game just shut off and close on me at random times- im still waiting on a new patch for the part one- hopefuly they can fix part 2 so that it doesnt need to be patched!

2. Ferret

Ferret New Member

3. arronax21

arronax21 New Member

i hate that annoying "do you want to quit" thing that comes up too. one time i had just got to the end of the game and that comes up and wrecked my whole game! :-x :x

4. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

i'm sorry but i have no idea what you are talking about... i patched the game as soon as i installed it, may be thats your problem? i've read a few n00b posts where they wanted to play the game unpatched, i dont know why they'd want to do that. just so they can see what every bug did before they were erradicated by the patch? so suck it up, accept the fact that you're current save game will be lost, and patch the god damn game! you'll feel bad losing "marty the gnome" or "steven the elf" or whoever, but only at first. after that youll be amazed at how much better the game works, and how much smoother your ride will be.

5. arronax21

arronax21 New Member

and how do i go about getting a patch for it?

6. Dark Elf

Dark Elf Administrator Staff Member

Media:
  7. arronax21

arronax21 New Member

Our Host!