Xero, are you out there!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ArchAngel, Jul 31, 2001.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. ArchAngel

ArchAngel New Member

I saw you on the Who's online board! Hi! Welcome back! How was the LAN!

We dedicated a thread in the hints abd tips for you! Well, not really but your names in the title.

2. Sethmage

Sethmage New Member

Enz... I mean ArchA. Please tell me you not trying to get that gun before game is released. J_K was, well technically still is responding to every thread, this is like having ten conversations at once. And the only thing he accomplished was to annoy everybody or at least most of people around here, and for what to become spam king?

Anyway have fun.

Seth.

3. ArchAngel

ArchAngel New Member

*Bang *Bang *Bang

I'll stop, I swear, just not cold turkey.

4. Xerophyte

Xerophyte New Member

Yay! They like me! They really, really like me! :p

Yep, I'm back and kicking for a short while; I'll leaving for a gaming convention in the southern parts of our fair nation tomorrow and return again on Sunday.

The LAN was most excellent, as it should be. It was a smaller arrengement by some friends of mine, we were nine people playing at most. I was the better one of the two more hardcore play-everything-all-the-time gamers present and thusly kicked the carp out of everyone present in all the major games we played, which is always nice. :smile: Well, won at everything except Age of Empires II, General, Triplane Turmoil and Liero, there I was repeatedly humiliated, crushed and defeated by one of the non-hardcore tykes who happened to play those games a great deal.

The games & mods we played the most where Day of Defeat, Unreal Tournament, Starcraft , Counter-Strike, Combat Mission: Beyond Overlord and Age of Empires. A nice blend of mindless action, reflex mania and relaxed contemplation, if I do say so myself. Too bad there are no bots for Day of Defeat, otherwise we'd have avoided Counter-Strike since DoD is utterly superior. But the glory of 24-man firefights in CS shone too brightly, I guess.

Our Host!