Xbox Live Free Gamertags

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Hellbokos, Aug 18, 2006.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Vorak

Vorak Administrator Staff Member

You brought enough beer for the entire forum and drank it in 17min?

Kudos to you.

2. Spuddy

Spuddy New Member

Well, I didn't see anyone else in here so I assumed that
    referred to just you?

I have since seen the error of my ways and will never no more bring beer just for one forumite.

(Even though I think it's slightly evil of you to focus on my unintentional lack of beer hospitality when there's credit card fraud to halt.)

Anyhow - it's now 5 o'clock in the morning here, so time to head for bed. Goodnight, and to all a merry night!

3. DarkUnderlord

DarkUnderlord Administrator Staff Member

mathboy, you would've been better off e-mailing the Halo 2 "dob in a cheat" e-mail address rather than Microsoft itself. At least, that's what I did.

4. Grossenschwamm

Grossenschwamm Well-Known Member

Geez, here I thought Microsoft would care about losing money. I got the same reply, essentially, though mine was more "Hey, sorry that you're missing money. However, your evidence is faulty, and we suffer from a lack of pity."
    Fuck them! Sorry, hellbokos. Even if you did somehow manage to get money out of my account, the amount of money that you keep Microsoft from making is definitely worth it.

5. Hellbokos

Hellbokos New Member

Let me let you guys in on a little secret.

The only reason i use this generator is so i can play a fair game of halo 2.
    Now, in halo 2, 40 percent of the poulation of that game cheat.
    You can cheat in the following ways.
    A, you can mod. You can either softmod, or hardmod.
    Either way, your xbox live account will be banned after seven hours of modding.
    B, there is bridging. Now, a bridger is know as the universal cheater. Mainly because a bridger is the gateway for cheating.
    You cannot mod correctly without a bridger to assighn game host to your ip address. Secondly, you can only use something called standby if you have been selected as host.
    Now, the game randomly selects who is host at the start of each game. Bu what a bridger does is set his firewall on high and set only the player he wants to have hosts ip address in his trusted list.

NOW!
    Thirdly there is your secondary standby.

Now you see, in halo 2 if you do not know, there is a matchmaking system that pits you against those of a similar skill as you. (The skill is recognised by your rank). Thing is, theres that many people that cheat to get a high rank that you cant really get a legit game after level 30 odd.

SO!
    The reason i use this generator is so that after you hit level 30 you can simply make a new account to have fun with. NOW! One time i was playing on my account named drunken chocobo. I was playing against a modder. We lost by 34 kills. The day after that i try to sighn on to xbox live, and what do i see. A message saying, one or more players on your xbox has been permenently banned. Now that account was being payed for and im not the kind of person who can afford to splash out another 40 odd quid to make a new account. So, i phoned up bungie, they said i had to talk to the xbox live team at microsoft and that it was out of there hands. I phone up the microsoft xbox live team and guess what. Im talking to a computer. I eventually manage to file a complaint and then i wait.
    After about two weeks i phoned again and said the same thing.
    Nothing happend so i thought screw it ill just buy a new one.
    About 6 months later yeah, i got banned again.
    Since then ive been using a credit card generator. If you wish to speak to a friend of mine who had a similar expierience heres his email address.
    dj-ste-bovill@hotmail.co.uk

Now, giving that microsoft are alone, without xbox live the richest company still, in the world, i think what im doing is yeah, maybe a wrong thing to do. But then again, the richest company in the world, that stole essensially 80 pounds off of me i really dont like. So i do what i do. Im not saying its justified but to be honest with you, i hardly think there gonna go bankrupt. I mean jesus crist, the ps3´s online gaming is going to be free!
    So anyways, like i said before, i didnt mean to offend anyone.
    Yet again, when im barked at, i tend to bark bak a little.
    This is the last post ill make on the topic anyway.

And by the way, i dont want you to think im badmouthing xbox live. Xbox live is damn good. Its microsoft that i grossly dislike. And before the halo 2 creaters BUNGIE got bought by microsoft they were awesome to. Problem is, with a game as popular as halo 2, (bearing in mind that over 70 percent of online gaming with xbox live, even with the 360 around, that 70 percent play halo 2 alone), where theres a game like that, all people are going to want to do is make money.
    The fact that people think that they will get "help" in anyway from microsoft is bull. If microsoft really gave a damn about this situation then they would have got a lot more involved. For example they could have easy´ly put a stop to the cheating that goes on in halo 2. That is, format the halo 2 actuall games onto there own server. Why do you think there is little to no cheating on games like doa, or warcraft anf ffxi. The fact is microsoft does not give a damn. And the annoying thing is, they have so much money, they can afford to not give a damn.

6. DarkFool

DarkFool Nemesis of the Ancients

:lol: Wrong. Of all fucked facts, in 2005 the company with the largest reported gross profit was, of all possibilities, Walmart. I'm pretty sure Exxon has outdone them this year, but last year they made more money than microsoft, and several of it's competitors COMBINED. They just doesn't've a single spokesman heading the company. They've a board of directors, all of whom're outrageously wealthy.

7. Vorak

Personally I blame John D Rockerfeller and Standard Oil. He started it all.

8. Hellbokos

Hellbokos New Member

Ha...
    Driven off?
    Im not leaving till i get kicked.
    And well, i was guessin there the richest anyway.

9. Vorak

One thing to keep in mind around here, if you are using a reference that you can't back up, just admit it. No one is going to tear your head off if you admit to a lack of knowledge on a subject.

10. Hellbokos

Hellbokos New Member

HA!
    No ones gonna tear my head off?
    Right, i belive that shit!

11. wobbler

wobbler Well-Known Member

This might come a bit off topic, but I just have to say this...

When I first posted on GD I was getting flamed by mathboy for not using all perfect grammar (suchas capitile 'I' (that one might be misspelled, but I couldnät found any other pronounce.)) What make's me mad is that Hellbokos has had more grammatical errors then I had and I don't think he even got a little note about it. Im not trying to flame Hellbokos or anything, I just think that flaming one for a small error and not another for a greater error is wrong nad shouldn't be done...

What I wanted to say is this: Flame everyone for grammatical error, or flame noone for it. Don't leave anyone outside.

12. Vorak

Hellbokos, I said your head wouldn't get torn off for factual error, which is not why everyone was flaming you.

wobbler, the Admin's favour is a fickle thing, maybe if mathboy had been in a different mood things would have gone differently.

13. mathboy

mathboy New Member

It's probably like Vorak wrote, but I like to justify my behaviour to myself this way:

wobbler, you make lots of small misstakes like "capitile" - capital, "couldnät" - couldn't, "found" - find, "then" - than, "Im" - I'm and "nad" - and. Errors that to me seems to come from the fact that you write your posts too quickly, except the "capitile", "then" and "found", which I would guess were because you didn't know any better, I'm not flaming you now, simply trying to help you, sorry if it seems any other way. A good way to spellcheck that I've found is by searching for the word with google.

All of your errors are easy to correct, all that is needed is a little more time spent on each post, and you needed a little yelling to get it done.

Hellbokos on the other hand seems to be a worse English writer than you, no offence, Hellbokos, and need a lot more than an evening of yelling to correct his errors. That's why I don't think I even tried.

Most of his posts are a lot longer than yours, too, writing a thousand words with bad grammar is to me worth more than writing twenty words with lazy spelling. At least the first person tries to contribute something with his post, though I'm pretty bad at writing more than a couple of lines myself.

14. wobbler

It's true that I write my post fast, pherhaps to fast. But im used to type fast, and i'm very bad at writing long, it's my laziness. You are correct that I had some of those grammatical errors, my brain being damaged after summer holiday(...) except for "then" - Than, wich I acutally thought was spelled 'then', unless you ment the other way around. I believe i can take critic, I just got a bit mad for getting my posts deleted, It gives thw wrong exspression. But for going back to the short posts thing, I think they will get onger in time due to me getting more comfortable with writing.

15. mathboy

mathboy New Member

They probably will, look at some of my oldest posts, they weren't very long.

About the "than" - "then", I noticed a couple of months ago that many people didn't know the difference in my English class. They mean different things, example: "I used to write my posts very quickly, but THEN I started writing slower and now I spell bettern THAN mathboy."

"Then" betyder sedan, senare och så vidare. "Than" betyder än, ex better than - bättre än.

I don't think that I've had any trouble learning those two, but then again we have had than CharlesBHoff here who uses than whenever there is than possibility.

16. wobbler

You are probaly right. And I that considerd myself as good in english. We learn as long as we live.

17. Spuddy

Spuddy New Member

That was fine Swenglish -

"Och jag som tyckte jag var bra på engelska."

Not a flame, but a Welcome to another Swede coming to subvert this place. We're almost halfway there, or something.

18. Telcontar

Telcontar Well-Known Member

Have you read the rules about posting in english ONLY?

19. Spuddy

Spuddy New Member

20. mathboy

mathboy New Member

Oroa dig inte, om det finns sådana regler gäller de inte.

Our Host!