Xbox Live Free Gamertags

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Hellbokos, Aug 18, 2006.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Grossenschwamm

Grossenschwamm Well-Known Member

So, wait, if you did in fact randomly generate my credit card number, and use this "fake" credit card to use Xbox live, and you took MY money away from me, it's legal, and you don't mind if I actually get the cops in your area on your case. Silly man.

2. Hellbokos

Hellbokos New Member

No you moron.
    You call the cops.
    You tell them that radom packets of money have been "Dissapearing" from your credit card and tell them some guy off of a forums did it.
    Absalute idiot.

3. Jungle Japes

Jungle Japes Well-Known Member

Sound like you hit this guy pretty close to the mark fellas. He must really feel guilty for defrauding Microsoft illegally. Or he's just scared that when he gets caught, he's gonna go to a federal pound-me-in-the-ass prison.

4. Hellbokos

Hellbokos New Member

Yes. I am scared.
    If thats what you like to hear i am really scared.
    But to be honest im not.
    At all.
    Ive given you my address.
    If you wish, send the policia there.
    You know,
    I post alot on the french forums and let me say,
    They seem a lot more polite on there.
    I dont understand why everyone here has to bitch.
    Makes no sense.

5. Jungle Japes

One does not join the House of Lords for polite conversation. We are not politically correct like the UN-dick-sucking French. We think it's fun to step on toes, push buttons, and piss people off, and if you are dumb enough to take us seriously and get upset, you deserve whatever ridicule you receive here.

Anyway, I think it bothers you to have your wrongdoing pointed out for what it is. You know what you are doing is wrong. That's why you want others to join you, so that you can justify it to yourself. You would like to be just one of many so you can say, "Well all these other people are doing it too."

6. Hellbokos

Hellbokos New Member

OK..
    For a start, your attempt at trying to be somewhat clever was pathetic.
    Not once have you "pissed" me off. Although you have dissapointed me.
    I joined because i thought this was a site where people who enjoy things to do with arcanum hang out.
    Yet it seems that this site for some, has become less about the game and more about the bitching.
    As far as im concerned, anyone who decides to start bitching at people over the internet are simply insecure weak people. In reality, if you saw someone, im assuming you would not bitch at them. Simply because you would get a kick in for it.
    Now, as far as me knowing its wrong to so called "Rip`Microsoft off", then yes, it is morrally wrong. I was not trying to justify what i was doing. I was just saying that i was doing nothing illegal. Whichever way you look at it that is the truth.
    And! I think its quite wrong to suggest that the all french or the un for that matter suck dicks. Just to let you know, there are more gays in america than there are in the rest of the world.
    You have just gone to prove that you are another ignorant american who thinks he is smart.
    Anyway, good day :)

7. Jungle Japes

I was implying that France 'sucks the dick' of the UN, and I don't think you can deny that. And who's trying to be clever?

Anyway, to all the real people here (newbies aren't really people), I'm still in one piece. Haji isn't a very good shot with those mortars.

8. Grossenschwamm

Unless the "address" you posted was a fake, there's a confession of everything that you've been doing on this thread. Also, I never called you stupid, I called you silly, and I find your use of the word "moron" to be offensive and unnecessary. This written confession, along with your alleged use of credit card number generators, is some decent evidence. Also, there is, indeed, credit missing from my credit card. Think more about how harmless your actions really are.
    This site was made for and is indeed intended to be a place in which people with a healthy (or unhealthy) appreciation for games may reside. You like games, yes, but you're irresponsible and generally inconsiderate when you think of the amount of money it takes to maintain a network that is intended for people who like to play games. You might as well be robbing this site.
    That, and the French are stupid.
    Here's a quote from a French diplomat during the invasion of France by Nazi forces; "Hey, Mr. Nazi. Forget the will of my people, I'll gladly hand control of this country over to you, and I'll willingly participate in any and all inhumane experiments and forced labor you intend to implement upon the general Jewish population."
    And, hey, Japes! I'm glad to see that you're still alive and posting!

9. Xz

Xz Monkey Admin Staff Member

I bitch just as much in reallity as I do here, I'm 193cm (about 6' 4") if I get a kick in, someone else gets one too.

Yes, you were saying that, and whenever you say that you're lying, what you are doing is stealing money from either microsoft (Sure, you don't take any money which they allready have away from them, but you are getting a service from them and you're not paying for it, so you're stealing a service, and that's about as bad as stealing anything else.) or you're stealing from people like gross here who are experiencing cash dissappearing from their credit cards.

You know, if you fill in a creditcard number, Microsoft doesn't neccessarily find that they cant take money from it, because the card might actually exist, so in that case youre taking away money from whoever holds that card.

S, you are comitting credit card fraud, which is a crime in all countries where credit cards are obtainable or usable.

Conclusion: You are a crimminal.

10. Hellbokos

Hellbokos New Member

Im sorry,
    Did you not read what i said.
    They are unasighned credit card numbers.
    Meaning no expiry date.
    Meaning they Can Not, take money from people.

Also, please. You are telling me how tall you are and how much you weigh?
    That my friend is insecurity.

Like i said.
    It isnt illigel.
    If you took the time to find out you would know.

One more thing.
    If you really think its tottaly wrong and against the law.
    Call the police.

You call em.
    You have my adress.
    Also you have my "ip adress" (BULLSHIT)
    So please.
    Go right a fuckin head.

11. Xz

Matboy here does have your IP as he is an administrator of the board. :)

If they don't have expiration dates then fine, you're not stealing from people, but you are stealing from microsoft, so it's still illegal.

And I never told you how much I weigh.

12. Frigo

Frigo Active Member

Can't we just ban him and report his illegal activity to his ISP? Why we need to listen to his ramblings?

13. Xz

Bacause we don't own the site, and the people who do, are lazy...

14. Frigo

Frigo Active Member

15. mathboy

mathboy New Member

Well, since Xz told him I could look it up, I guess we won't get a chance to wait till he gets "home" and posts from his "real" IP, so here it is anyway:

16. Grossenschwamm

I can't call the police. He already knows that. The personal expense of contacting the police in fucking Spain, explaining my problem, and finally getting everything resolved, is more trouble than it's worth. It would cost more for me to call the police than it would to just cancel the credit card.
    I can't get my money back, because a far as the credit card company is concerned, the purchases are legitimate. Assholes dicking me around...whatever. Just make some more money and actually buy a membership to Xbox Live, hellbokos.

17. mathboy

mathboy New Member

Can't you contact Microsoft and have them help you? (Though I doubt Hellbokos is actually taking your, or someone else's for that matter, money.)

18. Grossenschwamm

It's probably not him, but he's just one of many other people who do the same thing. The chances of all of these people randomly generating my credit card number increases exponentially, if they're all indeed defrauding microsoft with "fake" credit cards.

19. Maximus

Maximus New Member

To Grossen: I dont think generating random numbers actually takes money out of accounts, at least not without the expiry date and you name. The three pieces of info are supposed to provide some insane amount of protection to prevent fraud against individuals. Its probably your card company ripping you off.

Hellbokos: As far as stealing from people, you are stealing from one set of people, M!crosoft stockholders. M$ registers a loss, and we foot the bill, not the company. So please stop, my portfolio is crap anyways.

And yeah, the House of Lords can be an unfriendly place, but usually only in the General Discussion threads. If you want Arcanum, great! Post there all day no problem, but in GD your on your own. And as for being mean on the internet, I'm actually quite nice while I'm here. I save my hate for people I can actually see.

20. Telcontar

Telcontar Well-Known Member

You are pretty fucked up if you are going to cry and winge and plan to kill yourself with a threat from someone on a web page..........so nt wee wee your pants and give the shit back. And lick some ass if you want peace....

Our Host!