WTF???

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by backstabber, Jul 9, 2003.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. backstabber

backstabber New Member

guys/gals/trannies, if you all REALLY want to get me banned, go sign a petition ('petioning the banishement of BACKSTABBER AKA ASS-stabber.') go ahead, i wont mind. in fact, i'll aprreciate that. terra-arcanum has become a chore, unlike all other forums on the web. terra-arcanum can easily win 'the forum where newbies are most not welcomed and regulars most often flamed, with the highest concentration of schizophrenic personae and individuals who possess mental and attitude problems' award. really. so i'll be thanking you to ban me. the only reason that im still here is because i have an account here, so please ban me and i'll be rid of this place at last...

2. Luvian

Luvian New Member

If you hate it so much, why don't you leave?

Could it be because you are attention starved and really like this place?

3. DarkUnderlord

DarkUnderlord Administrator Staff Member

:Takes a deep breath:

Ahhh... The smell of fresh cow turd on a beautiful country morning. I like it.

Buttstabber's a retard for posting. Sleek_Jerk's a moron for replying angrily. Buttstabber gets a reply in and is attacked. Sleek_Jerk and Buttstabber are convinced they're both better than each other, and Buttstabber wants to be banned from the chore of posting.

:Sniff: I miss you guys. By the way, what's with the newbs attacking each other? I thought that was just something the regulars did?

4. Snowmane

Snowmane New Member

Enough! Your moderator is not impressed, nor is she happy. SJ and Backstabber, knock it off. I don't know what they've been feeding you all, but this pointless bickering needs to stop. Or else I can start handing out punishments. Your choice.

Sleek_Jeek, look at your post, the one I fixed. Then hit the little button that says "Edit." Look at what I did- that should show you how to do pictures.

5. xento

xento New Member

Hey, buttstabber says he hates the forum and wants to be banned. Quethim got his ass in the clink for a similar display. Who wants to sign the petition first?

SJ, stop being a jerk. Everyone will hate you for it, especially if you are a newbie. Wait til you are a regular, if you ever accomplish that, then you can bash the newbies. As for now, try to keep a straight head and don't be an idiot.

BS, why don't you just go away? I may not be in power, but I do recognize that the majority of the regulars either ignore or hate you. If I were you, I would at least leave for a week, do some intelligence creating, then come back when everyone has cooled down.

6. mrnobodie

mrnobodie New Member

Cool, by calling him buttstaber i think i started off a little flame war...... yay for me!.

7. xento

xento New Member

Yay for nobodie! :razz:

Well, it sure sounds better than ass-stabber, I'll give ya that.

8. Aura Emenator

Aura Emenator New Member

Make me popcorn, bitch!

This is great! I'm somewhat of a noob myself, but I know enough not to talk shit to, or about, the mods! (Who are lovely people, each one a little center of the universe, dipensing wisdom to us lowly spammers and newbies...) Just the name Sleek_Jeek annoys me, and so far in every post he's got that I have read, he seems to be defending himself for something stupid! And backstabber, with a handle like that, how could anyone want to buddy up with you? It's like watching somebody else's kids fight; just stand there and laugh, it doesn't matter who wins cause they both fish feltch from flayed flatulant bumholes. Learn how to taunt people and quit whining about nobody liking you, because it's your own fault.

Also moderator of SLEEK_JEEK'S MOTHER[/b]

9. xento

xento New Member

Although a clever post (I'll give you that :) ) it's still gravedigging, and that tends to get Jarinor pissed off big.

Just be careful when trying to be a dickhead, unless this was an accident?

10. Canis

Canis New Member

There's been a whole lotta gravedigging lately, especially in the Tips section, but since Calis came out in support of a more lenient stance towards non-spammy gravedigging nobody's done or said a thing about it.

Substantive or not, it's still irritating to see someone dig up a two-year-old thread to offer advice to someone who's probably forgotten all about this forum. :???:

11. xento

xento New Member

I didn't want to flame him, and that's why, but I just felt I needed to make a note of it. :/

12. Aura Emenator

Aura Emenator New Member

Eh?

I see, gravedigging must mean posting replies to old threads, I guess. It's only been ten days... I didn't look at the date, but I'll try to keep a closer eye on that. I'm not the re-animator emenator.

Our Host!