WTF???

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by backstabber, Jul 9, 2003.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. backstabber

backstabber New Member

how come nobody in this forum seem to have icq?!?! (except jar, who i am rather reluctant to talk to)?!?!?!

2. Canis

Canis New Member

I'm guessing they do have it, they just don't want random dipwads like you bugging them when they're having a chat with other civilized beings.

Same reason why people hide their email address. Go ahead, accuse everybody of not having email and being horribly behind the times. It would suit you.

3. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

Really important topic this. I expect everyone will be flooding you with their ICQ numbers now.

4. Ferret

Ferret New Member

I already know what it is, but there always seems to be the statituary dumb question in these 'I'm blatantly unpopular and just want to piss some more people off' topics so I'll play along...

What's ICQ? :-?

5. Phoenix

Phoenix New Member

Lol. I used to have ICQ but everyone had MSN so I started usin that.

6. mrnobodie

mrnobodie New Member

Lot's of people have ICQ and why are you singling me out?, and spell my name right buttstabber.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OMG, backstabber, ANOTHER pointless THREAD! When is this going to end? :x

8. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

People still use icq? oh well, i guess i've got to be an ass to you now since i need to fit in, being new and all so

whatever, who gives a f**k? just use aim and talk to me so i can tell you how annoying it is that i cant slap you through the internet...

i bet all of your role playing characters, digital and paper have, and will always suck....
    BAM! :x :thumbdown:

9. Phoenix

Phoenix New Member

What kind of reply is that?! I might not mind as much from a member who has been here awhile, but from a person with 7 posts, I wouldn't be too loud insulting people.

10. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

come come now, it was more of a joke, i think i stated that i was trying to fit in? either way, who really still uses icq?
    :D
    by the way, now that i've got someone's attention, how can i put a picture into a post?[/img]

11. Phoenix

Phoenix New Member

:x Maybe the first part was a joke but then you were still a smart ass later on.

As for the picture, hold the cursor over the Img button and it will give an example of how to use it down under where it says Font colour.

12. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

hmmmm [​IMG]

13. Settler

Settler Member

Sleek - the only thing stopping you from posting your picture...

Is that you're trying to post a website. You also have one [/img]tag too many, but that doesn't matter. Your 'picture' is a website - 'awful.htm'.

Have a look at this tag, by quoting my post.

[​IMG]

14. backstabber

backstabber New Member

OMG!!! a newcomer to the realms of site-building!!! NOOB!!! when you close tags make sure you have the corresponding open tag. LOL . piece of advise to you, sleek JERK, when you want to insult people, make sure you are better than them. you're a horrible noob and im a horrible noob whos better than you.[/b]

15. Snowmane

Snowmane New Member

Backstabber, what the fuck are you trying to say?

16. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

I think it's pretty clear Snow :D.

17. Phoenix

Phoenix New Member

Jeez, I get on to a newb for makin fun of you, then you turn around and do somethin stupid. Grr..

18. Settler

Settler Member

For the sake of glorious and merciful Allah, can you just fix up his tag, Snow? It's bloody annoying having help blindly disregarded...

19. xento

xento New Member

Backstabber, that was RETARDED, and uncalled for. He wasn't talking to you, so keep your asshole of a nose out of it.

He didn't even attempt an insult in that quote! If you wanna say something about what he said, then quote what you are bitching about. Not the replies.

Ditto, Jar.

Sleek, welcome to the forums! Be sure to hotlink only .jpg, .gif, .jpeg images. .bmp will work, but they are huge, so don't waste our bandwidth with those.

20. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

uhhh i am better than you, i didnt just call me a sleek jerk

plus i dont know if trying to draw attention away from your whole icq fetish by berating me is even a good idea, considering you are just drawing more attention to the fact that you cant insult someone in any intelligent manner

Our Host!