wtf, how to deal with Brute Fangs

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Coffeegrrl, Sep 15, 2001.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Elrond

Elrond New Member

This skeleton guy... was he Torian Kel, by chance? Well, it seems I just killed him accidentally. Does this affect the game anyhow?

2. Shrike

Shrike New Member

I just used my handy-dandy stun spell and ripped them apart with balanced swords. It works quite well.

3. Jinxed

Jinxed Active Member

killing him probably not if yer good since he only joins if your evil or master persuasion

4. com2kid

com2kid New Member

Uh no you just missed out on some decent EXP and a kick ass leveling up location and a damn good injoke thats all.

Oh well catch in your next time through the game :smile:

5. Ioo

Ioo New Member

hmm i never found any black hill clan, but i've had some other places and random encounters with brute fangs...i think there's whole bunch of them near caladon on the prowl quest, didnt give me any trouble. i was a very strong melee fighter tho - cut in half all my enemies:)

6. Darksider

Darksider New Member

the brutefangs in BMC werent too tough for my level 23ish mage , id run up the stairs go into turnbased combat mode , disintegrate one run back down the stairs and recuperate lol , repeated until all were dead =D

the brute fang/shadow hunter/grey king encounter in the dredge (wheel clan) was a real bitch 5 brutefangs 2 shadowhunters and a large lvl 30 shadow hunter on steriods , had to use my (excuse the l337sp33k) l337 everquest pulling skilz;) to draw them out one and two at a time by making virgil and dante wait so they didnt run out and aggro everything at once , ironically the lvl 30 grey king was the easiest to kill , a round of chakram throwing on the way in then another when he got there and he went down , the brute fangs were indeed the worst (though the shadow hunters werent any fun) , i beleive i got through it by single pulls and one unlucky double pull where i disintegrated one fang and killed the other .

dante at one point ran out and aggroed a fang , i was going to let the idiot die but even after being told to wait he ran it back to the group heh . had to disintegrate with extreme prejudice :grin:

Our Host!