Wrong Foot

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by M@de in China, Dec 3, 2002.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. M@de in China

M@de in China New Member

Ok I kind of got off on the wrong foot with you guys so let me try again.

Hi I'm M@de in China. Most people on other forums called MiC or China for short. I'm a senior in High School who should be finishing up my personal statement for the UC Campuses right now but have decided to waste time instead. I like computer games am the youngest of 4 children me being the only boy. I refrain from cursing and am actually have more of a temper in real life than on-line (unlike most people). Anyways I hope I will be accepted on this board as I hope to stay here for quite a while.

2. carlstar

carlstar New Member

kiss kiss

i love you, now give us a hug.

3. Snowmane

Snowmane New Member

-hugs carlstar-

Hi. I'm Snowmane. I'm not telling you what grade I'm in, but it's either under yours or I'm in collage. I attend a school that goes by the name of... can't tell you. At this point in time, I really should be doing latin homework/sleeping, but I have decided to waste even more time (Yes, I am a procrasinator) and answer this post. DU likes to stalk me, but that's not surprizing considering I'm absolutely gorgeous. And I model for Victoria's Secret. Keep an eye out for me in their soft por... I meant fashion shows.

I really do! I really am! ...

4. xento

xento New Member

Hi! I *was* made in the USA in a bed, and delivered in a hospital. :D

I'm nbrosz and I'm an 8th grader in a South Dakota middle school. I, also, refrain from cursing and most other dirty language. I love to make websites and am trying to get good at making picures. I can make

(That wasn't ME saying that, so the bad word doesn't count. :D )

about games. I am usually friendly and consider HoL almost like family.

I live in a medium-sized house with a cave-man dad (I tease him about that because he can hardly turn a computer on and off) and a rather round mother. I have 2 "brothers" and a computer of my own! I would love to upgrade it, buy cave-man daddy doesn't understand so I have to kind of keep it hush-hush while I find the $1000 to make the gaming powerhouse of my dreams! :D

5. DarkUnderlord

DarkUnderlord Administrator Staff Member

~buzzer~
    WRONG ANSWER!

No seriously, got off on the wrong foot where? We're always like this. We attack (well, I do anyway) every new forum member.

I'll call you M@de in Taiwan. Things are cheaper over there.

Ditto. With the wasting time thing, not the school thing.

I don't, I hate them. Computer games r gh3y.

Ditto.

Ditto again. Yup. 3 older sisters. Fun for me.

Well that's a fucking pity, you tosser.

I'm like this in real life too. No really, I am. You should see some of the letters I write to people. Especially some from my traineeship back when I got into the public service. My TAFE lecturer loved me, she really did. Why else would she have threatened to suspend my traineeship at the time, except so that I could spend more time with her?

Just don't let your english degenerate and I'll be happy. Also, you need to plaster your opinion more aggressively. TAKE NO PRISONERS!

Now it's my turn:

Hi, I'm DarkUnderlord. :wavey: I'm the Resident Forum Nazi (RFN). I generally attack people randomly over mainly trite issues that have no bearing on anything in real-life what-so-ever. I like pushing people's buttons in both real-life and on forums and enjoy watching people explode once I hit the right combination of buttons. As a result, I'm quite good at those fighting games on consoles. I hate bad spellers. I really do, that's one thing that really gets up my nose. Not typo's mind you, but leet speak and people who insist on using "u" instead of you. This is probably as a result of my forum upbringing more than anything else.

I like Snowmane. I also procrastinate like Snowmane. For example, five months ago I decided to find a new job and move out of this office. It was only a month ago when I started applying for new jobs. In fact, sometimes I think I am Snowmane. A quick check out the window of my van towards her luscious beauty confirms that I am not, however. Unless someone has sneakily put mirrors at the end of my telescope. Convinced that Snowmane isn't lying, I'm now going to check out every Victoria's Secret catalogue I can get my grubby little hands on.

6. Darkwalker

Darkwalker Member

I'm guessing high school.

That's okay sweetie, DU is selling that information to interested parties.

Or having a lingerie pillow fight with other hot, virgin, high school girls.

I look forward to pleasuring myself.

:p

There, I fixed it. Thanks for the help DU.

7. Snowmane

Snowmane New Member

Shit, I always spell that wrong! That doesn't mean I'm not in it though. I even tried to spell check that. I can never remember if it's collage or college. Or maybe it's something else. But hey, I'm stupid! All Victoria's Secret Models are stupid! Yeah, that's it!

8. DarkUnderlord

Call it tertiary education. That way you can never go wrong.

Don't worry, at least you didn't fuck the quote up like DarkWalker ;)

9. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

Haha, you have a complicated and highly personal tertiary admission system - all I had to do was call a phone number and punch a few buttons to get into uni. Seriously.

Suck shit :).

I find online is a safe place to release my temper. And why don't you curse? It's fun making up new ways to insult people and to get them all pissed off.

10. xento

xento New Member

I don't swear because it kinda sets off my conscious on me and I feel guilty. Also, then I can't truthfully say I have never swore on the net. Plus, there is no reason to. It doesn't come out naturally like it might in real life, does it?

11. Qilikatal

Qilikatal New Member

Welcome to the forum. :wavey:

I'm Qilikatal lord of thongs and angel of explosive diarriah. Number 12 from the right hand of god and number 6 on the left hand of allah. I'm also brainwa........ehh educational minister in jarinors communist gouverment. I'm a norwegian and i have only one sister and a bigger brother. :( Goes to school and i em supposed to write a HUUGE asignment for tomorrow but i waste my time here. I like to walk around naked after a shower but i'm not allowed to strip because of the geneva convention. damned geneva convention. errhh i dislike Grammarnazis and hel khat( you are not hel khat by the way?) I also like to shot at poor defenseless animals, in other words i hunt. If you think that the Lord of the rings is anything worse than a great book, i will presume that you are a goatshagger. The best weapon in the world is no matter what anyone says a: Berreta Silver Pidgeon! The favourite drinks are koskenkorva vargtass and jegermeisster.
    No you did not get of on the wrong foot, we do that to evryone.

12. Menion Ravenlock

Menion Ravenlock New Member

Hello M@de in china welcome to the forum! It's great to see a new person for once. I am Menion Ravenlock *Ruler Supreme on High* I hope you enjoy yourself and come visit the RPG forum here to and have fun. O I am 16, German/swede/Irish but I am made in U.S.A.

13. bryant1380

bryant1380 New Member

Hello M@de. Me Retard. Ummm. Yeah, me Retard. Me smaht. You ask question, me asnwer velly much fassst!!! So like Hi and stuff. Welcome to the four-rooms.

14. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

What are you talking about? They pop up all the time. You just haven't been here long enough to appreciate that.

15. carlstar

carlstar New Member

dark

Bit slow but...

*Hugs snowmane back while looking at darkunderlord and smiling*

Victovia senial yous says.

16. xento

xento New Member

Well, M@de, I think you have found a friend you won't loose! :grin:

17. DarkUnderlord

Re: dark

*captures the whole thing on camera and uploads it to his Snowmane web-site*

18. carlstar

carlstar New Member

Really, a snowmane site. I never knew there was one. Gee this interweb thingy has it all.

*then suddenly*

Come now nbrosz, Love makes the world go round.

19. Darkwalker

Darkwalker Member

Blame it on all your wacky religious training.

Fuckin' A right!

20. Qilikatal

Qilikatal New Member

I swear much more in real life than on the net. It is a culture thing, like australian slang. Actually the longer north you go in Norway, the worse the swearing.

Our Host!