Would you?

Discussion in 'Arcanum Discussion' started by Zanza, May 12, 2009.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Muro

Muro Well-Known Member

:cough cough: Ashbury. :cough:

2. Xiao_Caity

Xiao_Caity New Member

Come now, we mustn't blame the poor confused fellow for wanting to be close to me. I am pure awesome, after all.

3. Minuos

Minuos New Member

Nice catch, Xiao. I'm not quite sure you'd want to let on your location were everyone here in the Arcanum world with you though.

4. DarkFool

DarkFool Nemesis of the Ancients

Thank you, Muro. I must confess that it's been quite awhile since I played Arcanum... I'm playing Titan's quest at the moment, but in recent months, gaming hasn't struck me as super interesting.

...and I might be willing to mount the zombie-free castle on the back of one super-sized mechanical spider in order to be near Xiao. Depends on if I can see in her bedroom window from one of the tower windows. :p

5. Dark Elf

Dark Elf Administrator Staff Member

Media:
    It's not because you're awesome per se, it's because you are a (hopefully) non-tranny Female on a gaming forum and the very laws of the universe therefore dictate that everyone wants to be "close to you" by a negative distance surprisingly equaling the length of their beef whistle.

6. Xiao_Caity

Xiao_Caity New Member

Ugh. I keep forgetting about that little rule of the geek world. (It doesn't help that most of my close gaming friends IRL are either girls, gay or taken.)

7. Arthgon

Arthgon Well-Known Member

I think that I will try establishing my own kingdom, ruling it with stern and just hand. I am not sure yet if I let only the people who have the same alignment and belief like me in, or a mix of most of the alignments and beliefs.

Our Host!