Worst way to die, EVER.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Telcontar, Jun 22, 2006.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Madness

Madness New Member

It doesn't matter if you play good or bad. In the end, there's always gonna be Darth Revan. It's inevitable.

2. Grossenschwamm

Grossenschwamm Well-Known Member

Yeah, and Revan does the same thing, regardless. You friggin play as Revan in the whole game.
    Not in KOTOR2, though. You either travel into space to find Revan, or amass an army at Malachor 5.

3. Madness

Madness New Member

You're right... Theres that choice...

4. Vorak

Vorak Administrator Staff Member

I have some old copies of the Star Wars fact file and as such can tell you that Boba Fett escaped the Sarlacc, but he won't tell anyone how he did it.

5. Madness

Madness New Member

Hmmm... Very interestiing!

6. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

Another bad way to die from Star Wars...

Choked to death by some crazy prostitute you hired to wear a gold bikini.

Alas poor Jabba, I knew him well...
    [​IMG]

7. Ogatai

Ogatai New Member

Well that explains that about the Fett man. But personally I think that the new star wars sagas are just excuses to the flood the market with more cheesy games that weren't that good I mean look at attack of the clones. Its AWFUL, For some reason Jango Fett, bounty hunter extrodenairre decides that hes taking a break from his job and sends someone to assasinate anakin or whoever it was instead. The chase through the city that followed? Hmm what an idea to add to a game, the navigation through the asteroid field, the friggen DROID FACTORY! That just screams platformer! The arena thingy. Waste of fuckng watching time! The guy who played Anakin should be flayed alive honest to fuckin Lolth he brought the damn acting potentional of his fellow thespians to grinding halt with his shitty performance. I'm suprised George Lucas didn't just look at the film and either blow his brains out or scrap it and start again!

When I was younger and watched the orginal Star Wars film I just didn't get them. I've yet to see number Revenge of the Sith though. I've got KOTOR that was fun but awfully linear. And Lego Star Wars is a hoot. I often wonder why George Bush didn't try and ban the original starwars sagas like he was trying to with FF7. In FF7 you apart of a terrorist organisation. Aren't the Rebel Alliance a Terrorist Organisation as well? Does anyone know if he managed to succeed? Death by selling out now thats a bad way to go!

8. Vorak

For me, the worst was saved for last at the end of ROTS when Vader screams "Noooo!" about Padme's death. Vader doesn't scream no, he gets angry and kills some officers.

[​IMG]
    "Apology accepted, Captain Needa."

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

1 - Vader was about 18 - 20 years younger then.
    2 - Love makes fools of us all.

10. Vorak

Not acceptable.

*Starts choking rroyo with the force*

Damn, for some reason thinking really hard about something doesn't make it happen. Can you PM me a good time for me to stop by and actually choke you to death?

11. Jungle Japes

Jungle Japes Well-Known Member

The fight between Anakin and Obi-wan would have been awesome if Anakin had just kept his friggin mouth shut.

Was I the only one that thought that when Padme was giving birth, she looked like she was having an orgasm? She did a terrible job in those movies.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nice catch on Padme, Japes. I was beginning to think it was just my imagination.

13. Telcontar

Telcontar Well-Known Member

Well I thought she was trying to get rid of a Lightsaber that she had sat on.

14. Vorak

Why can't you all be as straight forward as rroyo? We've already organised his time of death, leaving me plenty of time to sell tickets and movie rights.

15. Telcontar

You selling tickets and movie rights? You complain if you go in to a restaurant and the corn is not cut off the cob for you...

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

17. Telcontar

18. Vorak

No Tel, you couldn't have been more wrong about my being wrong, although I was wrong about something, its just that what you thought I was being wrong about is the wrong thing.

19. Telcontar

Look i am just going to agree with you there, nod my head and go and jump into the brick wall 10 times to punish myself for doubting you....

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, someone is looking for one last Grand Battle before he gets too stoved-up.

Our Host!