Worst night of drinking ever.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dark Elf, Sep 26, 2009.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Dark Elf

Dark Elf Administrator Staff Member

Media:
    My uncle has come back to the cold North from Gothenburg on a brief visit. The usual happened. I got totally shitfaced.

I got so plastered, in fact, that when staggering home I couldn't find my own house, and fell asleep outside in the cold (before I woke up due to barfing). This clears up my head enough to find the damn house. However, now I can't find my apartment. So I spend some time trying to unlock every door in the damn corridor while calling everyone I know asking where the hell I am.

I eventually decide to give up, and fall asleep on the floor. There I remain sleeping until a kind soul approaches and asks if I'm alive, whereupon I magically find the right door, manage to unlock it and fall asleep on my own bed.

Yay for me.

2. Yuki

Yuki Well-Known Member

Your signature goes so well with that.

3. Xz

Xz Monkey Admin Staff Member

Well, I guess here's a first time for everything.

4. Charonte

Charonte Member

Reminds me of the time I woke up in a (low) branch of a tree, proceeded to fall out and stagger around before finding my friends house. I think I decided that the nature strip was a more preferable spot to sleep. I don't remember anything else until waking up the next morning. Sadly, they made a video or four.

5. Dark Elf

Media:
    Was this before the advent of Youtube?

6. Charonte

Charonte Member

Sadly, no. This was in Melbourne earlier this year, good luck finding it though.

There's probably another one of me being slapped on there somewhere also. All in good fun.

7. Archmage Orintil

Archmage Orintil New Member

Usually amnesia follows a night like that to prevent people committing suicide from embarassment.

8. Dark Elf

Media:
    True. My memory of that night is... fuddled, to say the least. The OP was the best I could piece together from the few pieces of recollection I have.

Our Host!