Workplace Dares

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Milo, Mar 6, 2002.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

Funny story. When I went and did that whole first confession thing at church, I actually leant against the altar :grin:.

2. DarkUnderlord

DarkUnderlord Administrator Staff Member

• "Yeah.... But that guys a nutter and we don't need his votes anyway. I mean, so what if he funded us up to the eyeballs.
    • "I think we should vote for it. Not because it's a good idea and not because it will benefit us in anyway. But just because it feels like the right thing to do."
    • "If we ignore it, will it go away?"
    • "Oh, some psycho nutball rang a while ago about some problem with some government department or something.... I told him you'd take care of it. He's a real nutter. You'd better ring him back, I told him to come in to our offices and have a chat with you... Oh... That's the nutcase at the door now.."
    • "Sure, go ahead and fire me... But be warned.... You fire me and I'm gonna tell every nutter in the state to call your office."

That's the best I can do.... (It took me long enough to think of them too....)

3. YeaYea2001

YeaYea2001 New Member

4. Maniac

Maniac New Member

I with my classmates do some funny stuff in school:

One time during a biology lesson I pulled out a vodka bottle filled with water. I put it on the desk. The teacher's eyes popped out. Then I started drinking. :booze: that was funny...

During a music lesson teacher told us to bring some music of ours for us to lesson. So we brought a cd of some real uncensored rap and put a song about whenches. The teacher was in shock.

Also we put something in toilet sinks and flood all the toilets in the THIRD floor.

I also liked the joke with locking up toilets. We would go into the toilet, lock it uo and climb out. It's hell funny then someone runs in wanting to 'rest'. They would start cursing , kicking the doors...After a week of this all the doors of boys' restrooms were with broken locks. Guess people don't have much patience.

We also would secretly put rolled out candoms in girls bags and during the lesson. They look inside and start screaming.

And that's just some of our jokes at school. 0:)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Maniac on 2002-03-17 05:22 ]</font>

5. Kozmo_Naut

Kozmo_Naut New Member

Now THAT'S my kind of music! :grin:

Our Host!