Working Arcanum Wepaon Prototype Editor Found

Discussion in 'Modding and Scripting Support' started by Luck, Oct 23, 2003.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Technomage Morhion

Technomage Morhion New Member

I know about the ammo options in WorldEd (after it FINALLY loaded.....4 bloody hours to load.....and worked for a wopping 5 minutes before crashing again....) but for the sake of balance, something should be drained....preferably mana, but I guess I'll have to do standard ammo. Now I just need to find a way to get that nice ball of electricity to come out:p

2. tree1180

tree1180 New Member

re

it would make sense for it to drain mana if it is magickal. you can also make it a makickal weapon also, by checking the flag marked "magickal"

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WOW! This is SO going to make things easier!
    Thanks for posting it, Luck!

4. Argug

Argug New Member

Editing the Repeater and Clarington rifles

Hello there :)

I pray this issue hasnt been solved, I just registered here to share the way I found out to edit those weapons.

To edit the Clarington and Repeater rifles, you simply edit them in the above Weapon Editor like normal.

-BUT- the thing is... you need to change the name after you download the changed Proto file.

For example, the Clarington is called 006139 - 2026 Clarington Rifle.pro by default.

To make the changes you made appear in the game, you simply change the name to...

006139 - Weapon.pro

This might look familiar, because this is the format that the other weapons are saved in. Again, I apologize if this issue has been solved already, I just wanted to try lend a hand.

Our Host!