Women.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Grossenschwamm, Dec 1, 2008.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Grossenschwamm

Grossenschwamm Well-Known Member

Alright, so a few months ago I was dating this girl, and we really seemed to have a lot in common. Then, I get diagnosed with schizo-affective disorder, she finds out I hear voices (under great stress), and she decides it's time to split ways. OK, fine. But she wants to be my friend, because I know a really deep dark secret of hers, and she doesn't want anyone but me to know. Alright, fine. Thing is, from the end of august until the beginning of october, every time I talk to her she makes me feel like shit. I didn't do this, didn't do that, didn't get her to orgasm enough, and what am I supposed to do about it? I'm not her guy anymore, what do I care? So I make her cry, by telling her exactly what she's been doing to me and making sure she knows that it's effectively made her become a bitch. Why the hell would a friend want me to feel like shit any time I spoke to them? Whatever the case, I say I'm letting it all go because it's in the past. Mature stuff, right? I guess so, and I try to smooth things over by buying her a gift. I got her a brand new hookah from Mya Saray, a company in Virginia that specializes in glassware and crystal quality glassware. She loves it, just like I knew she would. Not only did I give her this hookah, I got her plenty of tobacco to start out smoking it, and I gave her all of the information she needs just in case any part of her hookah breaks; Mya Saray sells individual parts so any one piece of her hookah can be replaced should it fail. We talk occasionally in the beginning of november, then she stops talking to me. She was a friend on facebook, and I saw she was planning an event to break in her new hookah (she had abdominal surgery and was unable to smoke), and wanted her friends to come. I say I'd like to come, and I'll see what my work schedule is like, and she drops me as a friend. Doesn't talk to me at all. I deal with ALL of her shit. She was raped. She has post traumatic stress disorder because of that, and she has horrible flashbacks. Do you know how to calm down a rape victim in the middle of a flashback? I sure as hell don't. She was married and all she would ever talk about was how her husband left her after 8 months, and honestly I can see why he wanted to get the fuck out.
    Anyway, I deal with all of that shit and what does she do to me? She snubs me, cuts me off as a friend, and decides that I'm not close enough to her to smoke the hookah that I bought for her birthday.
    So now I'm convinced that the only girls I'll ever be able to meet are ones just as screwed up in the head as I am, since I only ever meet girls when I'm in a slump. I don't know why, but it happens. I'm pissed, I have a voice that gets gradually louder and angrier by the day, and all I want is for this one girl to realize she's the reason her husband left. I want her to break.

2. GarmGarf

GarmGarf New Member

Yeah; that's a real fucked up situation right there.

I hope your post at least released some stress.

Regarding your mental condition, well mental conditions make people interesting.

About the girl, well which is worse: being her; or having to deal with her shit?

3. malango

malango New Member

I would honestly just forget about her completely for now. it's her loss. Give it a month or so without trying to contact her. It's tough I know.

As for the voices mate. I had a slight issue with that when I was around 18 to 21 and I actually got over it myself by simply telling the voices to shut up when I heard them, if I heard a voice I'd say to myself that I was in control of my thoughts and eventually I realised I was in contro, of my mind and they went away. Weird ay? I'm not saying that will work for you. Anyway just know you're not a freak or anything, I wasn't, these things are comman.

Just forget about girls for a while do things that make you happy enjoy yourself and I'm telling you you'll end up meeting a girl when you're not even trying to find one. Good luck with your future mate. You'll be ok.

4. Archmage Orintil

Archmage Orintil New Member

You're suppose to just be friends but you can't get her to organsm enough?
    Shitty friend you are.
    I always get my friends to orgasm, even if I have to pay for the prostitute myself. If that doesn't work, I do the handjob pro style.

5. Grakelin

Grakelin New Member

If she had orgasmed, this wouldn't be a problem.

6. Grossenschwamm

Said orgasms were supposed to have occurred while I was dating her. Thing is, she's really good at faking, so it all sounded the same to me. If she wanted it to happen she should've told me to keep going.

7. magikot

magikot Well-Known Member

Schizo-affective here too. Sometimes the voices are interesting, most of the time they just get in the way of concentrating on the issue at hand making me more stressed.

She is a bitch for doing that to you, but it might not be entirely her fault. If she really has PTSD then a lot of her behavior is possibly constructed to avoid more rapes. I know somebody who was raped as a child and has flashbacks occasionally while having sex, I find the best thing to do for her is have her open her eyes and see that it's just in her head, that he's not really there and can't hurt her anymore, and get her back into some clothes.

8. malango

malango New Member

I've never understood girls that faking it? My GF never fakes it, if I don't do it right she lets me know, But I've never had trouble in that department. If a relationship is good, after about a 6 months or so you should know each other very well and faking should never happen heheh.

9. DarkFool

DarkFool Nemesis of the Ancients

You know, being an expert in crazy bitches, I'd say that she's reached the "too fuckin' nuts" level, and should be called a gain simply upon getting rid of her. It's like a bank selling land for less than it's worth: they're losing money, but not as much as if they were sitting on it. I think you're better off without a girl like that. Also, Gross, have you considered that maybe you've a thing for crazies?

10. Xiao_Caity

Xiao_Caity New Member

On behalf of women everywhere, I would like to say that I'm sorry that girl is so fucked up in the head, and I wish she hadn't dumped it on you. That's some pretty pathetic shit that she's pulling.

I know this probably isn't what you want to hear (especially because pretty much everyone has already said it), but you'll be better off without that kind of crazy in your life. It may suck, but you'll get over it eventually.

11. Vorak

Vorak Administrator Staff Member

I seem to have the opposite effect on women, I attract sane ones who get scared off when they realise I vary between cold and manic with no middle ground.

So ideally a crazy woman may balance out my own madness, wanna trade?

12. Dark Elf

Dark Elf Administrator Staff Member

Media:
    Few creatures in this universe are as capable of utterly destroying a man as certain women. You better just stay away from them. There is a reason why the male suicide rate is far higher than that of women after all.

Regarding mental conditions I've always maintained that intellectual capacity is like a tower; the taller it gets, the more it sways. People who aren't at least partially insane tend to make tax forms look interesting.

13. Grossenschwamm

I at least learned a lesson from all of this, the lesson being that I should never shave with a straight razor while angry. I have a new scar on my face now.

14. Philes

Philes Well-Known Member

To derail the topic, I've found that electric shaving is way, way more convienient and faster, but nothing beats a straightedge shave.

Electric: Everyday BS, work, school, whatever

Straightedge: If you might possibly get laid that night

15. Archmage Orintil

Archmage Orintil New Member

Huh...that explains a lot of my tax forms....

16. GrimmHatter

GrimmHatter Active Member

Are we talking above or below the equator. I know some girls who like a sexy stuble up top. But if you can work a straightedge down around the goods and come away clean, well they should dedicated a whole new perk in Fallout to you.

17. Philes

Philes Well-Known Member

I think a safety razor might be more useful down there....trimming is always a more sane alternative. I know a dude who used to shave his coin purse with a straight edge razor (or so he told me anyway, that's not the kind of shit I require confirmation of).

To stay on topic, I tend to avoid the batshit crazy chicks. It seems like every time I get involved with one I find out in 2 months that they keep their toenails in a jar or something else crazy. Perhaps this is the reason I'm still single?

18. Vorak

Vorak Administrator Staff Member

Electric, bah.

The only other forum I hang out on is entirely dedicated to wetshaving.

19. Jungle Japes

Jungle Japes Well-Known Member

I've learned that it's generally good practice to avoid the ones who have been raped before. 3 of my 4 exes were rape victims, and the one who was not is the only one I regret having broken up with. The others have serious issues that I don't need to deal with. Getting in the sack with a rape victim is like having a pet tiger: It's all fun and games till you do something that sets them off.

Hell, one of them is still claiming to be pregnant with my child in spite of the fact that we never had sex.

20. DarkFool

DarkFool Nemesis of the Ancients

I generally just use a pair of scissors to trim the forest down to a polite hedge.

Our Host!