Wireless mouse

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MatahChuah, Dec 2, 2003.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. RPjunkie

RPjunkie New Member

yes Ic, I am referring to my Microsoft IntelliPoint Trackball mouse*picks up mouse and gives it great big hug and thanks it for being friend* is by far the best that I have come across. I have owned about 5 or 6 different mises (to avoid the whole mouses/mice thing I comprmised) to figure what works the best for me and gaming. An my trackball is way ahead of the others in terms of gaming ease.

2. Wolf

Wolf New Member

Well, I'm finished this debate. I obviously can't change your opinion and you can't change mine. By the way, what the hell is Noah and OED?

I'll probably get back into the debate again.

3. Sea Dog

Sea Dog New Member

Agreeing to disagree just pisses both parties off and leaves the debate incomplete! It's mouses dammit!
    That mouse Junkie is talking about is great, if it wasn't so expensive I'd buy it. But for now im happy with my laser/optical mouse, its a clean machine.

4. Vorak

Vorak Administrator Staff Member

MOUSES MOUSES MOUSES MOUSES MOUSES MOUSES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Get Richard Vorak's point?

5. Rosselli

Rosselli New Member

Are you serious? Tell me you're not serious. Noah as in Noah Webster. OED is the Oxford English Dictionary.

6. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

DUHHHHH!!! God, Mr. Wolf is so out of touch with all the hip abbreviations these days. Why, how could he go through life not knowing of trendy pop icons like noah webster and the BoYz of the Oxford English Dictionay? :p

Come on, who really takes the time to read the appendices of their dictionaries and find out who exactly "webster" is? OED is more obvious but i dont blame Mr. Wolf for not getting it right away.

7. Rosselli

Rosselli New Member

Well, I don't blame Mr. Wolf for being an ignorant fool either. Some of us value education, and especially a knowledge of the English language most of us speak every day.

8. MatahChuah

MatahChuah Active Member

Yeah, I don't blame you two. Neither of you have the brain capacity for that kind of stuff. Don't blame it on yourself, blame it on your brain that's not functioning.

9. Silvara

Silvara New Member

Your brain's still part of yourself...
    Do I smell bigotry here?

10. Wolf

Wolf New Member

Well, since you fucking nerds obviously spend eight hours a day on the internet I assumed it was Online Something Dictionary. Besides, why don't you dumbasses just type "Oxford English Dictionary". There you go. Why don't you say it with me? Ox-Ford. Ing-Lish. Here's the hard part. Dick-shon-ehr-ee. There you go. You've just learnt how to say "Oxford English Dictionary". Congratulations! By the way, i didn't know what Noah Webster was, but I don't think that's a crime. And Sigurd, you once said I had no debating skills. Guess what? You're a fucking hypocrite. In debating, you're not supposed to attack your opponent. Now that I've said what I wanted to say, why don't you guys have a debate on how fun it is to shove your dicks in vacuum cleaners.

11. Rosselli

Rosselli New Member

I think it's funny that such small things make you so angry, especially because i'm just some anonymous bastard behind a computer a thousand miles away. And especially because I was joking. I don't think you're an idiot, Mr. Wolf. You need to be less sensitive. I do, however, think you could master English a little better, as I've mentioned. I was just having a little fun at your expense.

12. Vorak

Vorak Administrator Staff Member

Well, it looks as if this debate is over so, Richard Vorak will cunningly sneak in the last word here and proclaim that he should be made Emperor Vorak!!, lord of the realm of shadow!!... Richard Vorak means its mouses not mice.

13. Wolf

Wolf New Member

Once again Sigurd I'm sorry for the minor* misunderstanding. I can attribute my harsh response to your messages to my hatred of being called stupid. It may seem irrational, I completely agree, but it's my way. Also Sigurd, I don't understand what you mean when you say i could improve my mastery of the English language. I was one of the few people in my class to get an A+ in English this year. That was even better than this guy who got all A's and a couple of A+'s. To all those who weren't joking when you called me stupid, you can rest assured that somehow I'll find out where you live, and then I'll KILL you! And Sigurd, in case you're wondering, no my class is not full of imbeciles. I'll finish by sying that I will buy ToEE and enter that competition. Then you will all be forced to bow bow down to the mouses, and i will be named Empress Wolfie!

* Means MAJOR

14. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

Mr. Empress Wolfie huh? Me didnt know you are a transexual.

Either way i still cant believe this thread is still going on, didn't i already explain to you that I'm right? Its not a case of knowledge, its more like manifest destiny, now please stop every english dictionary in the world is on my side.

15. Rosselli

Rosselli New Member

I wasn't offended anyway. Your post was more amusing than anything else, and due to it's length, excessive and angry use of "fuck," and obvious groundless rage, I didn't even really read it. No harm done.

16. Wolf

Wolf New Member

Well Emperor was already taken, and who wouldn't want to rule beside Vorak?

Our Host!