Where would you live in Arcanum

Discussion in 'Arcanum Discussion' started by FourHorsemen, Aug 25, 2005.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Vorak

Vorak Administrator Staff Member

If you weren't going to remove something why would you dig it up in the first place?

2. Maximus

Maximus New Member

To smell the fresh aroma of course!

Know whats creepy? They say your hair and fingernails keep growing even after your dead. Can anyone say ZZ Top?

[​IMG]

3. Wolfsbane

Wolfsbane Well-Known Member

4. Grossenschwamm

Grossenschwamm Well-Known Member

Eh, from what I've heard it's a myth. It's supposed to only look like the fingernails and hair are growing due to the recession of bodily tissues.
    This and how a body inevitably bloats when dead for some time lead to "evidence" of vampirism.
    Keith Richards is who you should watch. As far as I can tell, he's been dead for about thirty years. And, he looks the part.

5. Vorak

Its the bulbous fingertips that give it away.

But why havn't you killed him if he's a zombie?

6. Wolfsbane

Wolfsbane Well-Known Member

Isn't fingernails and hair just dead cell material?

7. Grossenschwamm

Grossenschwamm Well-Known Member

He's too famous. Take someone out when they're that famous, and it won't matter how dead they were when I did it.
    Yeah, fingernails and hair are just protien strains that died and are now being expelled through your skin. If there's nothing left alive in a body, however, there's nothing to expell the dead material. Fingernails and hair only keep growing for a few hours after death. Months? No. Of course, it'd be pretty funny to bury a skinhead and years later exhume his corpse to find that he had shoulder length locks.

8. bonapartedavinci

bonapartedavinci New Member

The only town I'd live in is T'sen Ang. If I had my choice, I'd just travel....

9. Maximus

Maximus New Member

I wish you were right. Some bloke who used to work for a cemetary told be some horror stories of when his crew was in charge of exhuming/relocating after a fire had destroyed the headstones (wooden) at a small graveyard. He had enough details that I believe him. (Why, why do I always listen to stuff like this!?)
    They've changed the way they prepare deaders now, so maybe thats got something to do with it? Either way, this guy seemed guinuinely shook up about it, even many years later.

10. Vorak

Well now days we have cold storage, why I spent many a day when I was around about 13 or 14 hanging around the local morgue, which was just a coolroom in another guys shed.

11. Madness

Madness New Member

Tarant has pretty much everything, gangs, thieves, shops, a library, a train station, a steamrail, ships, slums, steam engines, newspapers, and a little something for the guys

Our Host!