Where in Thanathos is Nasrudin's remains?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by FluffyLittleRabbit, Nov 22, 2001.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. FluffyLittleRabbit

FluffyLittleRabbit New Member

Okay, I brought myself a luxurious ship for 50000 gold. I know its expensive but I dont need money anyway cause if I want something from shopkeepers I just take from their chests. Anyway, I still have 60000 gold left after buying. I'm now on Thanathos and read the book, but cant find Nasrudin's remains anywhere. Where is it???

2. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

Read what book? I don't know of any book on Thanatos?

Also, think back to the events in Caladon, more specifically the Panarii Temple...if you can't figure that out, well...

3. Milo

Milo New Member

The book he's talking about is the one in the barrel at the encampment near the boat dock.

I forget where the book points you to... I think it just leads you to some ruins. Nothing too interesting. Just some monsters and chests.

Nasrudin is farther south from that. Like at the very southern tip of the island. You'll have to go through an easy maze though before you get to him.

4. BlueDEvil

BlueDEvil New Member

Easy maze, I got lost in that maze. But I was close enough to use the teleport spell.

5. FluffyLittleRabbit

FluffyLittleRabbit New Member

Hahahaha, really very easy, I'm now in Tulla. Oh ya thanks Milo, you made me more relieved when u said the maze was easy.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: FluffyLittleRabbit on 2001-11-23 01:20 ]</font>

6. Skie88

Skie88 New Member

If I remember right, just keep going to the left side of that maze and youll eventually end up in the left opening to Nasrudin's Hut and to a cool cinematic.. :smile:

BTW, that maze has a lot of Mystic Chest which you will want to check for the goodies...

Our Host!