Where can I find all the updates/patches for Arcanum in one

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by Proust, Mar 21, 2002.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Proust

Proust New Member

I really want to upgrade my game but there are two things bugging me. The first is, is it worth it? Maybe one of those upgrades weakens a REALLY broekn weapon that I might want to use in the future? (I am mostly tech btw) The second is how will I install them? I don't have the internet at home, so I wil burn any patches on a CD and bring them home... To make it more confusing I will have to download it to brun from a mac and the bring the patch on the CD (that was also burnt on a mac) home to my PC. Ok, i got to go, but basically, how do i install the patches, and where cna i get a patch/patches that will cover ALL upddates for arcanum!>!>!>!>

THANK YOU!

2. LostSoul

LostSoul New Member

I heard of this great site :grin: which should have everything you need on patches and stuff. Though I cannot help you on the Mac part, since I don't use that platform.

3. rosenshyne

rosenshyne New Member

ewwww... macs are the tools of the devil...

4. HexRei

HexRei New Member

Then the devil must make great music and graphics, cause Macs do both very very well.

But anyway, there is no place to find them ALL in the same place, especially if you mean all the optional patches and such. But most of them are scattered about Terra-Arcanum in various places.

5. Proust

Proust New Member

ok, ty. I think I will take som time before I get them all, but what is the latest OFFICIAL (as detrubeted by sierra) patch for Arcanum? ty again

6. rosenshyne

rosenshyne New Member

7. mrnobodie

mrnobodie New Member

you are correct rosenshyne, (wow!, a woman getting something right,what next?)1074 is the latest and last patch released from sierra for arcanum.

8. rosenshyne

rosenshyne New Member

Our Host!