When is Raven supposed to, you know...

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by tamaneko, Apr 6, 2006.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. midnite_matinee

midnite_matinee New Member

why would any one wsate there time on getting that mod?

It's pointless :thumbdown:

2. FourHorsemen

FourHorsemen Member

Getting laid is never pointless......hence the success of leisure suit larry games.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If for no other reason than the humor factor.

4. FourHorsemen

FourHorsemen Member

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Here's a thought - have any female NPC make floating comments about him being a cretin.

Expanded mod - he notices Jayna or Althea (Depending upon the version)
    and adds the line "Hey! We have a new flavor! Amazon pussy!"

At which point, the woman drops her weapon, pounds him flat with her fists, then marches off muttering something like: "Amazon that, worm!"

6. FourHorsemen

FourHorsemen Member

That would be unbelievable.

An antagonist NPC.....

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah, but watching the extended version play out in my head is a riot!

For me the scene has three parts:

First scene - The barker is outside doing his thing, and as you and your party start to enter the brothel, he makes his "Amazon Pussy" comment, slaps the bottom of the closest female, and the fight is on. She (they) don't kill him, just punch his lights out and stomp off. Virgil then quietly makes a suggestion about being very careful where you put your hands the next time you help her change armor.

Second scene - One or two Female NPCs walk up to the halfling and just glare at him. After a moment, he notices her (them), stammers a bit, then hurries inside.

Third scene - With Raven & best with Janya & Althea - upon your entry into Tarant, the female who was first insulted has a sudden idea and an exclamation mark floats above her head. She asks if Raven has ever been to Tarant before, and upon recieving a no answer, takes Raven and the other girl to the barker. They semi-surround him, he notices their presence, and then runs away faster than any halfling should be able to.

I love it![/u]

8. Roller

Roller New Member

Some people say yes. Some people say no. This particular user says both yes and no. What is it? And what are the requirements, if they are known ofc.

9. Dirtman

Dirtman New Member

10. Roller

Roller New Member

11. The_Bob

The_Bob Administrator Staff Member

Don't revive threads more then a month old unless you've a good reason (or the forum has become that slow - it hasn't yet).

Saying you're too lazy to search the forum or too dumb to read through the current thread on exact same topic is not considered a good reason for bringing a 2 year old thread up.

If only you took the time to actually read the other thread (in which you had posted a day before digging this one up, sigh), you'd have found all the information you were looking for.

Having noticed you have a morbid tendency to bring long dead threads back to life, I'll emphasize :

12. Roller

Roller New Member

Looking at how good you are at quoting, please quote that piece of info from that another thread, which deals mostly with girls eating sh*t, literally. Should have taken less time than your stupid and pointless ranting about things you have no authority (or clue) to write.

Speaking of which, you should also backup your words with a quote, where im telling how im to lazy to search or to dumb to read. Somehow i doubt you will be able find all this. Unable to read, simply dumb and assuming too much maybe? :)

13. Philes

Philes Well-Known Member

I love this guy. He comes in here, gravedigs like three old retarded threads with no major contributions, and then gets all indignant when people call him on it.

There's even the base regression into grammar nazi-ing and forum formatting rules. I love it!

14. Roller

Roller New Member

Why have you forget "replying to retarded people". Damn im doing it again. It is nice though that you actually noticed mistakes you make, even though the attempt to negate them with a bunch of adjectives made me smile, again. Oh yeah and grammanazing. I call BS. You made this up to give your post more "weight". Why didnt you accuse me of eating babies i wonder. :) I guess the next 'tard, who wants to flame instead of contributing something of value will do this.

15. magikot

magikot Well-Known Member

I see roller hasn't learned what TA and HOL are about.

See, roller, we stop contributing to threads that died out over 2 years ago and instead take great pleasure and delight in flaming the gravedigger. That gravedigger, in this case, is you.

We're callous, heartless, and nigh xenophobic assholes on this board; and if you stop with the thread necromancy you might just come to enjoy it.

16. Roller

Roller New Member

magikot
    Hehe, thats sure thats all very interesting and such, but i dont really give a sh*t. The other thread was hugely offtopic. Now this one is too as well. Doesnt seem to me like a "gravedigging" issue, but rather a general problem, which is - too much wanna-be moderators. Again, if you dont like, dont f*king read. This forum isnt exactly alive anyway. For gods sake there are threads which are 3 years old and still on the front page. And you nonetheless care about bumping threads (with interesting and relevant topics) like old virgins care about their virginity.

For flames you should visit lineage2 forums. Though i am indeed surprised by a lack of mature posters here, which i would expect from an such an older, higher quality, RPG game community.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What the fuck? This guy is ridiculous.

Guess what, my mentally challenged fellow, you don't just waltz in and boss us around. You've already pissed off most of regulars here.

Grave digging is discouraged (as it is on most forums) unless you have a good reason to bump an old thread, which you didn't. Using the search function and checking other threads before posting helps as well. In particular, the current thread about Raven has the answer you wanted in the third reply. Yet you ignored it and bumped an ancient thread instead. And you ignored it again when it was linked. It should be very hard to read until the third reply. But why bother, eh?

Get out.

18. magikot

magikot Well-Known Member

Oh, fun time! So now I get to do to you what you did to The_Bob, right?

Firstly the issue of "off-topic." There's far too much ADD on these boards that we don't really care about keeping things on or off topic. Especially since most things get answered within the first 5 posts on any question(s) related to Arcanum. After the question is answered ADD wins out.

Secondly the issue of grave digging. As the other Raven thread states (and this one as well on the first page) quite clearly how to get her to fuck you, and this thread was last responded to in April of 2006 before your necromancy, it is grave digging and against the rules. Bob can quote the rules since he has some influence here given that he is in charge of adding to and maintaining the downloads section.

Thirdly the issue of this forum not being alive. You, my new friend, are quite fucking blind. Page 1 of this section of the forums alone contains approx. 30 threads no more than 2 months old.

Fourthly there are no threads on the front page of this forum over 3 years old.

Fifthly I don't actually care about bumping threads, I just like playing with the new people.

And lastly, if you are surprised at the lack of mature posters kindly remove yourself and your 13 year old emo-baby angst from the gene pool and you will no longer be contributing to that particular problem.

19. Roller

Roller New Member

Drog Black Tooth
    First reply of a substance, thank you. Unfortunately that thread has all kinds of vague opinions, including yours, which states, i quote

Which is obviously wrong, thats why you rely to another poster. And just how do you think anyone is supposed to know which one is a correct one, w/o reasking, huh?

And "have to be nice to her everytime" wtf is that supposed to mean, i can be nice with BE1 and CHA1, only i dont think it will trigger any kind of romance.

Yes. This is what the sticky with the actual forum rules state. But guess where it is pointing to. To THIS thread. :lol: The other one doesnt even mention female romance. This one does. Jeez. :rolleyes:

Your so called gravediggin hunt, by 2006 registered "regulars" (haha) is nothing but a big joke, and is long outdated sh*t. Get real and admit it.

magikot
    I will answer as soon as there is some space between the posts, as i doubt longer posts are being read here.(which would be reply to DBT+you". :)

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

...What?

This is not an opinion, this is a fact. This is what the script is checking for.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Our Host!