What happened to my signature?

Discussion in 'Site Feedback' started by Grossenschwamm, Jan 3, 2012.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Grossenschwamm

Grossenschwamm Well-Known Member

Somebody changed it, and it definitely wasn't me. Certainly, "dog shit on your porch" was due for retirement, but "my balls?" Come on! That's less fun. Also, my Grakelin quote is less quotey and more codey.

2. Dark Elf

Dark Elf Administrator Staff Member

Media:
  3. Grossenschwamm

Possibly. Does he have any powers here? Would the fact that I changed my password help? I did notice after I said one particular thing my signature was altered and the quote broke. Oddly enough, and this will sound silly, I'm beginning to warm up to "my balls." Doesn't make grammatical sense with everything due to the plural, but when it does, I laugh a bit.
    Edit: Did some retooling, tried a phrase on sloganizer that would only really work in one sentence, and I found it. Nice double entendre.

4. Dark Elf

Dark Elf Administrator Staff Member

Media:
  5. Grossenschwamm

Ah. Is he going to change it again? I didn't break forum rules with the last one, and I don't recall any direct complaints to me. Did that *just* happen?

6. DarkFool

DarkFool Nemesis of the Ancients

A few days ago. It was me. I was wondering how long it'd take you to notice. :D

...I quietly change signatures. Usually to add typos that work against them.

7. Grossenschwamm

I only noticed it after I posted in Arcanum Discussion on the 2nd, and given my relative infrequency I'd say it didn't take too long. If you'r going into my profile to change shit around and there happens to be a new admin now, can you take my mod powers away? It's just a title, given the nature of GD, and everyone who got here after I did makes fun of me no matter what.

Our Host!