What do i have on Hand Now?

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by Anonymous, Jul 7, 2001.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Jubei_TRZ

Jubei_TRZ New Member

Well mainly i'm pissed off cause I can't
    use skills via hotkeys. And there's stuff
    like it drops you out of the invetory when
    you repair so you have to go back to I when
    you want to repair some more. And why the hell can't I read notes by rightclicking on them? There are probably more but I can't
    remember them right now... Oh yeah, when I go
    behind a house, windows which are seen while in the house are no longer visible so I can't climb in from out but I could climb out. And the lvl50 cap is too low =] Well no
    if you want to do just one thing. But that's too boring. I want to be a tech freak for example not just a gunsmith or just a chemist. It should be more like BG, I mean mainly the linearity of the skills bothers me. What if I don't want to put a CP in the 1st 3 items in gunsmithy? It should be dependant on the general alignment of the char and the level of the char just like in BG.

2. ArchAngel

ArchAngel New Member

Yes you can! Drag the spells you your belt, and use the 1-0 keys yo use them!

The hell are you smoking? SPEAK CLEAR ENGLISH

Yea this could get annoying...

I think I hav enterd a house through the back, but i havn't play'd in awhile so ill check on this.

Theres a post in here about the lvl 50 cap, read it.

Yawn, well I'm off for the day! Time to q0wn some n00bs to T2. Last nite there was the loser (Hitman something), he said if it wasn't so foggy he'd snipe us all. So I saw him near our base and i was damaged, but i disided to fight him anyway. I was beating him down good, but the i ran outa ammo. So I whiped out my shocklance(A short ranged weapon thats near impossible to hit a scout with) and showd him the power of the cattle prod.

3. Hades

Hades New Member

There is also this bug; sometimes the fighting mode can get stuck, so you wont be able to get away from it. You can access World Map for example, and enter new towns, but it wont help. You cant get into conversations etc. If you save&load, that wont do any good either.

A friend of mine had this problem, and since he had only used the Autosave, the last "backup" save was from 12 levels ago. He was really pissed.

Well, that's the price you pay for.. hm.. not officially released versions.

Well actually happened to me to... and I have no rip-off, I'm using the DEMO... but if I remember it right, if you change to auto-c and beck to turned-combat it eventually gets back to normal...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Hades on 2001-08-09 07:32 ]</font>

4. Beelzebubba

Beelzebubba New Member

Stuck in combat

This happens to me a LOT. It seems to be related to summoned creatures, as it started happening much more often when I summoned Fire Elementals or something like that. All you have to do to get out of it is switch to real time combat and then switch back to turn based when combat ends.

Our Host!