Werewolf in Tarant/Island of Dr. Mingle discussion

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Forum' started by Xan Emrys, May 31, 2003.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Xan Emrys

Xan Emrys New Member

I begin a new chapter of Lilya's life. Hopefully, this chapter has more authors than the previous. I'm going to try to do as much as possible to help that happen without spoiling the whole thing. The new chapter does not involve were-anythings (lycanthropes), but it does involve polymorphing (yes, into sheep). You may join at any moment, but clearly define your character in your first post. Any posts that I think spoil the plot or have characters who are like gods in them (NPC actual Arcanum gods are okay, within reason) will be annihilated.

Discuss my work here, please....

Anyone? The look of desperation in Xan's eyes is as disarming as it is pathetic. Her eyebrows quiver as if she is on the verge of insanity or tears

If you don't see yourself playing with me, please at least give me feedback. Be truthful but polite-- I'm very sensitive.

2. Xan Emrys

Xan Emrys New Member

YES!

All is going according to plan. Except I would like more players. Seriously, guys. Just come into my world. I pat myself on the back for my latest post. It was... psychotic.

3. Xan Emrys

Xan Emrys New Member

Okie dokie

Auntie Emrys wants YOU!
    I have a few ideas about where the story can lead, but they could all do with a few more players. So, I've decided to do this like a ghetto theatre production (or a mod recruitment post). The story will happen with or without you, but wouldn't you rather be a part?

I need:
    *Mercenaries hired to find half-elf, half-orcs (whom I like to call... El Forks)
    *El Forks hither and thither in Arcanum
    *Nurses and doctors working on the island of Dr. Mingle

I would like (but probably won't get) someone to take over:
    *Chanti
    *Dr. Munch
    *Dr. Mingle
    *Joseph
    *Gnome Council Member (the invisible one. He may become important in the future)

And the far future will need:
    *Pirates
    *Gnomes searching for Dr. Mingle
    *Conspiracy theorists looking for information about El Forks
    *Family members of El Forks looking for their kidnapped relatives

So, if any of you would care to play any of those at any time, please let me know! I will let you in on plans I have for your part of the story as it becomes necessary to do so, but, otherwise, you'll have free reign.

I'm going to make another thread when I get some feedback (or the idea that no one wants to participate). Do not fret! It's the same role play environment as the last, but it goes by a more appropriate name.

4. Resident Master Vampire

Resident Master Vampire New Member

I have just joined.
    I'll be a morph mage trying to master polymorph.
    I investigate the recent morphs - werewolf changes.

5. Xan Emrys

Xan Emrys New Member

Hmmm....

Morphs-okay.
    Werewolves-DENIED

You can play a werewolf if you like, but no werewolf investigation. There could have been more werewolves if they had joined earlier, but they're all dead or cured now, so I have changed the topic.

6. Resident Master Vampire

The island thing sounds very erm... odd.
    I'll join in anyway just for kicks and to wittness wooing of werewolfs by aleXANder.
    I'll play a female vying for Mister Lucky's affections. :lol:

7. Xan Emrys

Xan Emrys New Member

Who

Who is Mr. Lucky?
    Oh, and by the by, THERE ARE NO MORE WEREWOLVES in Tarant.
    So I don't know what you're saying when you say "wooing of werewolves".

8. Resident Master Vampire

On second thought, I shall not take part. As you can clearly see, I can't follow your plot. Sorry. :-(

9. Xan Emrys

Xan Emrys New Member

Ah.

English must not be your first language. Sorry! Say, what is your first language? Perhaps I can translate it.

10. Resident Master Vampire

Excuse me? Not my first language? Translate for me? Ek! That does not compute!

Ha, ha. You must think you are really funny.

I think I'll return to this topic when your head starts functioning logically again.

11. Xan Emrys

Xan Emrys New Member

Gah!

My posts get longer and longer! I know what happens next in the story, but I'd better hold back for now. I do, after all, need my beauty sleep. I don't need it as much as other people, being beautiful, but perceptive people can tell the difference. That last Chanti post was a WHOPPER!

Edit: Hohoho! I like how things are developing. Drawing a line from Dr. Mingle to Yeats, then from Yeats to Dr. Munch was a stroke of brilliance. The plot thickens, like sauce. YES! Rich, tomatoey sauce! OOH! I'd better get to bed right away!

Xan Emrys

12. Silvio-Arjunza

Silvio-Arjunza New Member

um... so... what is the "isle of doctor mingle?" I... seem to have missed something... meh, what a surprise... :p

Our Host!