Weekly Update No #7

Discussion in 'News Comments' started by DarkUnderlord, Apr 4, 2004.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. DarkUnderlord

DarkUnderlord Administrator Staff Member

The Vampire updates just keep on coming. Here's what's up this week:
    <br><blockquote><b>1) Redemption had some problems upon release in regards to saving your game. How often will you be able to save your game in Bloodlines?</b>
    <br>
    <br>Saving progress is a very important part of a good RPG. Knowing that, we've made it so that players will be able to save their game at any given time in Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines.
    <br>
    <br><b>2) Are there any plans for their to be vehicles in Bloodlines? In one of the demo's I saw the security guard is told to go play in the street, will we see him get run over?</b>
    <br>
    <br>Players may come across some parked cars, and they do ride in a taxi between the hubs, but there are no moving or controllable vehicles in Bloodlines. So no pedestrians being run over...unfortunately</blockquote>
    <br>What, no comment from me about the Flash website you say? Patience my little one, patience. :)

2. Dark Elf

Dark Elf Administrator Staff Member

Media:
    Somehow, I've always liked the idea of having specific save points better. Meant that you had a lot more pressure on you at those hard fights, which is a good thing.

Then again, that may not work too well with non-linearity.

3. DarkUnderlord

DarkUnderlord Administrator Staff Member

I've got a mixed view on saving. GTA Vice City's save points are good for Vice City. I don't necessarily think I'd want that type of system in Bloodlines, so being able to save my game "whenever" I think is better.

Our Host!