Weekly Update #16

Discussion in 'Vampire Discussion' started by Hollywood, Aug 9, 2004.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Hollywood

Hollywood New Member

Its update time again. This will be our last Q&A update before Gen Con. But make sure to keep your questions coming in and we’ll be back with more info and news of the show upon our return. I’ll have some more exciting news regarding Gen Con later this week. In the meantime, make sure you check out the new Bloodlines interview at http://rpgvault.ign.com/articles/536/536868p1.html

Enjoy!

-Shane

1) I'm curious about the more sexual and seductive elements of the game. If I play as a female vampire, do other female NPC's flirt with me the same as if I was playing a male character. Is there anything different in the genders and how they are implemented? Does the game play through differently if you are a female?

Your gender determines who you can seduce -- and who you can't. However, that doesn't necessarily mean that flirting only works with members of the opposite sex.

2) Many Fans in Germany are fearful that Vampire: TM - Bloodlines will be gutted. Is there any plan to modify it? E.G. no splatter effects, blood or dirty language. How different will the bloodlines game released in Germany be from the one released in the United States?

We're still early in our discussions on international versions of the game, but we certainly hope to take German fans on a thrilling excursion into the World of Darkness.

2. DarkUnderlord

DarkUnderlord Administrator Staff Member

Our Host!