Virgils Debug Script

Discussion in 'Modding and Scripting Support' started by Shiin, Dec 6, 2009.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Shiin

Shiin New Member

Wanted to address something I saw in the script for virgils debug menu ... I don't know squat about how the script is structured, etc...

But...

Code:
    182. Stat 22 of Triggerer: adjust by -210

183. Stat 23 of Triggerer: adjust by 210

184. Goto line 82

185. Stat 22 of Triggerer: adjust by -210

186. Stat 23 of Triggerer: adjust by -210

187. Goto line 82
    Now I don't know but a very little of scripting in ScrMaker ... but I am a programming\scripting junkie in other areas... Back to the point;

Isn't LINE 182 supposed to be 210 and not -210? I see redundancy between 182 and 185. I would normally go ahead and change it but i don't want to mess it up and really just want an understanding on what those lines above are for as I've no idea what stat they are setting.

2. theorel

theorel New Member

According to editdocs(Reference Sheet), stat 22 is magicpoints, stat 23 is techpoints. So this must have something to do with changing magic/tech aptitude?

As for your specific question: look up to 179. Starting from 179, these three scripts are for making you 100% magic, 100%tech, and 100% Neutral.
    So, one gives you 210 magic, and subtracts 210 tech(min is probably 0, max probably 210, so you'll have 0 tech 210 magic), the other does the reverse, and neutral subtracts 210 from both(both go to 0).

You should pic up the editdocs.zip from the download section, lots of useful stuff in there, like what all the numbers for stats, skills, races, spells, etc. Also script attachment points, how to use generated dialog, etc.

3. Shiin

Shiin New Member

Aahhhh , haha seems I missed that, appreciate the 'editdocs' thing, im gonna look that over.

having a blast over here lol.

Our Host!