virgil

Discussion in 'Arcanum 2 Suggestion Forum' started by legolas, Jul 21, 2002.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Ray Stryke

Ray Stryke New Member

Hm...Virgil's healing spell DOES tend to get out of hand...and he never seems to heal me when I need it, Virgil should be a more variable type of charachter, to fit in with what your charachter is...but for now, I'd rather screw ALL the followers, and go on a one man show, that way, It'd be really hard, and then very simple. ...Well whatever. :paranoid:

2. Icairus

Icairus New Member

Meet

You should meet Z'an Alurin in Arcanum 2, she was the coolest follower. Maybe meet her and Raven together, although they still hate each other.

3. Lagash

Lagash New Member

Hehehe...

Z'an Al'urin and Raven togheter... hmm... what could that be?

And she's not the coolest follower, she keeps turning into an earth elemental! Why I bother giving her the Staff of Xorath if she's not going to use it!? Geoffrey is the best mage... or Perriman. :x

4. M@de in China

M@de in China New Member

what's with the virgil bashing? He's one of my favorite followers, and the orinal idea isn't that bad, it's sorta like having Tandi and Harold in FO2

5. Etalis Craftlord

Etalis Craftlord New Member

And whazzisname, the ghoul gang leader in Necropolis, was in a special random encounter. So was Dog. And Young Tandi.

6. Lukan_the_witless

Lukan_the_witless Member

I know that! just that I don't know what's w/ all the Virgil bashing..... I think virgle is one of the better NPC's in Arcanum. besides the dog and magnus.

7. Etalis Craftlord

Etalis Craftlord New Member

And all the alluded-to Virgil-bashing occured months ago. Hence, your question is totally irrelevant. Sorry.

8. StudlyDuck

StudlyDuck New Member

Raven would be hard to put in Arcanum 2 for the same reason as Magnus: Storyline issues.

She can be romantically involved with your character, and if you played one of the longer-lived races, your character would presumably survive about as long as her. And since it's so hard to put the living one in the game...

9. GiantRaven

GiantRaven New Member

Virgil was the best arcanum follower due to his healing and he added lots of the story to the game but the best follower to see in the sequal would be Raven due to her long life. She could be queen of the elves.

10. M.T.

M.T. New Member

I think putting Virgil in will really mess things up for storyline issues. Maybe he should have a descendant.

11. Arconis Trava

Arconis Trava New Member

i hated sabastian (i think that was that one i hated). When we were traveling the countryside, wed have to kill some bears or something, no big deal. Except that sabastian casted this rain spell right where everyone else was killing the bear. So he would be byisly killing all of us, includint hinself, so wed all die all because of a couple of easy to kill bears... AAAARRRGHHHH
    about magus, i hated that dwarven snuff loving son of a bitch. when i was a gnome, i ended up killing him for his armor.
    Raven was cool, as was the dog, as was sod mog mead mug, as was the dog.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh..nice..you're THIRD gravedig. How original.*

* Originally dumb, that sounds like something I would have done a while ago, before I almost reformed.

13. arronax21

arronax21 New Member

im gonna just come out and say it........VIRGIL IS A LITTLE BITCH!!

14. ralph

ralph New Member

Virgil is an cool person. And he is MUCH cooler after you kill elder joachim. In Arc 2 his son/grandson should be. He could be an young arrogant warrior, or an genius scientist. And i think it would be better if we could spend theNPC's cp's!

15. Dark Elf

Dark Elf Administrator Staff Member

Media:
    arronax21, you just committed yourself to gravedigging! Bad! How extraordinary mean of you! :realmad:

Sorry, but I can't agree with that one Ralph. I'd rather have NPC:s spending their points their own way, since hey, they're characters of their own, and if players got to spend their points, some of the followers uniqueness would be lost.

Besides, we can't have Perriman Smythe toting guns and Sebastian casting Fireflash can we? ;)

16. arronax21

arronax21 New Member

17. Chunky944

Chunky944 New Member

Hey guy's about the whole "how the hell can we fit virgil, magnus and raven in the new arcanum :cry: " thing. Take for example the sequel to Deus Ex, there are 3 available endings according to what you do and the people that were stupid enough to try only one ending would be confused by the new game's storyline (Deus Ex: Invisible War) which is set about 50 years after the first. anyway what im trying to say in a roundabout way is that I HATE SOURCROUT!!! or i could be trying to get around to saying that in the new Deus Ex that they encorporate all of the endings into one so that the new storyline would be plausable.
    And when you meet any of the characters from the first arcanum they could refer you to a book of their life of tell you their life story. :)

18. Lord Coldwolf

Lord Coldwolf New Member

Can Virgil join to your party again when he escape from dark elcven city?

And where he can be found again ? :-?

I have try to found him because he had full inventory with cool things and I didn't find him anywhere :/ ??

19. Chunky944

Chunky944 New Member

GODDAM you moron!!
    thats what the hints and tips forum is for use your brain please :roll:

20. Lord Coldwolf

Lord Coldwolf New Member

No I'am just a young mage in colleges of dark to slain any demon or dwarf like you!!

Our Host!