Virgil the Pervert

Discussion in 'Module Discussion' started by DarkUnderlord, Sep 23, 2002.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!

How was your perve with Virgil the Pervert?

1. Die Virgil die!!! Ahahah! This mod is great!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. It's pretty darned good.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. I found it kind of average actually.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. I didn't find it all that good.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. I don't like Virgil, and I don't like this mod.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Denise

Denise New Member

Oh yeah I hate you son of a bitch!!!!!!!
    Virgil rules!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Xz

Xz Monkey Admin Staff Member

pease read the rules before gravedigging, uh, i mean posting, gravdigging is not accepted by most people around here, so please don't post in a thread thats been dead for 10 days*

*this was one god damn month

3. Denise

Denise New Member

4. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

Holy crap... This has to be the stupidest thing I've ever read...

Denise, he didnt say he hates you, didnt say he was a goth, and from what I've just read it seems you were much more hostile towards him than he was towards you. We've known xzbye for a while and we dont have any reason to believe he is destined for an unhappy life based on what hes posted here. You, however, have posted TWICE and in an extremely unintelligent and angry manner. You didnt do anything unforgiveable by posting here, but responding in such a venomous way to someone simply informing you of proper forum behaviour is just ridiculous.

That said, read the dates above posts you are responding too before you post in them, if they're over a month old DONT POST IN THEM. Thats all xzbyte was trying to say here.

If you dont want to attract the ire of anyone else then please shut up and think about what you're about to say before you say it.

BTW this doesn't mean i'm a lonely goth bound to die a virgin, naked on the streets, it means you need to be less of an ass hole.

5. Xz

Xz Monkey Admin Staff Member

6. Denise

Denise New Member

geeze, how can it be that you take me so seriously :lol: it was my complete intention to sound stupid :xoldrop: I'm no ass hole, but looks like I did go a bit too far in the language I used, hee! hee! (sigh!) I know all of you must hate me as much as you hate Virgil and I know that I won't be able to change your opinion and I am deeply sorry for trying :cry: i only hope that your hate for someone in a game will not lead to the hate of a real human being ( excluding me, hee! hee!) :)

7. DarkUnderlord

DarkUnderlord Administrator Staff Member

I'm going to classify this thread as an "immortal" thread. That is, there's no such thing as gravedigging it. The thread exists for people to post their comments about the Virgil the Pervert module, of which some people may not know about. The idea being someone can read this thread and work out if it's worth the download or not.

That said, carry on people! I want to see blood before dawn!

8. DarkUnderlord

DarkUnderlord Administrator Staff Member

Manic asked me once how many downloads his mod had received from my web-site. I had no way of tracking it so I couldn't tell.

Well, from our new system here, the Mod has received 155 downloads. It is the most downloaded fan made module (excluding the Troika modules).

9. 5th_horseman

5th_horseman New Member

The "Big Stick" should have been called "Crowbar" :D

Our Host!