Vault of Folly

Discussion in 'Site Feedback' started by Vorak, Jun 2, 2006.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Grossenschwamm

Grossenschwamm Well-Known Member

Well...no, I don't get off on hands (ha ha ha...yeah). They don't really turn me on (unless, you know...). Think of it this way; You have a box of noses. Ok, that's fine, but people can be fitted for silicone noses, and her/his sense of smell isn't damaged. You have a box of ears. Alright, the person can still hear, and he/she can have a prosthetic ear fitted to her/his head that is shaped exactly like his/her original. You take off a person's dominant hand, and they have to re-learn everything they once knew, and there's a chance they never get it right again. Also, you get a prosthetic hand to replace the one you've lost, and it can NOT do everything of which the original was capable. That, and hands are bigger than most ears or noses. Also, if you run a current of electricity through the box, the hand muscles with contract. That doesn't happen with noses or ears.
    I suppose one could make a box of feet...but come on. Feet? Again, prosthetics. Unless you've lived a good portion of your life without hands and arms, getting a prosthetic foot is a pretty sweet deal. Sure, you miss your real foot (or feet), but you can do everything a person with real feet can.
    Hands hit harder, psychologically, than feet.

2. Vorak

Vorak Administrator Staff Member

The thing is if someone has prosthetic feet, they can't actually feel the ground beneath them. They constantly feel like they should be falling to the ground, that can have quite a profound effect on them.

3. Grossenschwamm

That's if they've always had feet up until recently. Which is most people on this planet.
    Yeah I've heard that, but I've actually asked them if they would rather have lost their hands. Everyone said no.

4. Vorak

Thats just because you've never asked someone with a foot fetish who has lost their feet.

5. Grossenschwamm

People with foot fetishes love other peoples' feet.
    If they seriously got off on their own foot they would have to wear diapers, and everyone would know who they are.

6. Telcontar

Telcontar Well-Known Member

So thats the truth with babies. And some retarted people. I always knew there was a conspiracy there.

7. Vorak

No Tel, you couldn't have been more wrong. Plus, whats with your avatar, have you just got the paladin, because mine is a fallen/anti-paladin?

8. Telcontar

Telcontar Well-Known Member

Because you are an anti-paladin. Enough said.

Our Host!