Vanishing Virgil

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by RabidChipmunk, Feb 25, 2002.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. RabidChipmunk

RabidChipmunk New Member

Heres the scenario:

My thief, lovable bastich he is, was wandering all about Caladon in search of victims to keep his stealing fingers satisfied. Now the Thieves underground gave me some thieving tasks so I wait for night fall to come around. After night hits, I go on a stealing spree (and at the same time hit the grave yard to rob Misk's grave too). After I was all finished, I click on the "wait till morning" option then continued on with the main story quest. It was then, too my horror (yet not surprise), that I notice Virgil had up and left the group.

Now had completely spaced that while you are in the graveyard, Virgil heads off to a gravestone to sulk. So naturally I head there to see if he's waiting.

Nope.

So I head to the inns or taverns thinking he wanted to drown his sorrows. Nope, not there either.

So what gives? Where did this guy go? Did I loose him for good or did he go off to some place else?

2. Just A Geek

Just A Geek New Member

Try going back to the crash site, where you first got him in the beginning of the game.

3. pdsullivan

pdsullivan New Member

Might be helpful, might not. The basement of the Sobbing Onion is where you can find him after T'sen Ang, but you haven't been there yet so I don't know but maybe check there anyways. Also, after that and I resurrected him and had a full party he told me he would be outside the temple there in Caladon meditating if I wanted to speak with him again. Try there as well...

4. Raziell777

Raziell777 New Member

5. Disturbed

Disturbed New Member

Virgil died by zombies in the place that makes the ring you get at the first (cant remeber the naem of the place right now) but anwayz is there any way to rez him after that I dont think there is but I dont know....

6. DarkUnderlord

DarkUnderlord Administrator Staff Member

If you can find Virgils' corpse, you should be able to cast resurrect/use a scroll of resurrection/tech revivifier thingo on him. He then says some special dialogue I think... Not sure.. I just read the dialogue file...

Our Host!