(Too) suspicious?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by wayne-scales, Nov 17, 2010.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. wayne-scales

wayne-scales Well-Known Member

http://www.myeexpert.com

Does this site seem like a scam or is it legit? It seems too good to not be suspicious to me...

2. Dark Elf

Dark Elf Administrator Staff Member

Media:
    Nothing about that site is too good by any conceivable standard, they use bloody WordArt as headlines!

3. wayne-scales

wayne-scales Well-Known Member

4. Grossenschwamm

Grossenschwamm Well-Known Member

It costs money to buy their books. Other than that it looks like they give free advice. Kinda...odd? Yeah. I'll go with odd.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Here's my attempt at making a site look legit. Back when I had this with it's own .com domain I used to spread it around through messages on xboxlive. How many 14 year old kids do you suppose gave up their information in order to aquire free Xbox Related stuff? How many of those kids do you think didn't get their CC raped? Not many I can tell you.

6. magikot

magikot Well-Known Member

While you are most likely talking out of your ass again, you realize you're admitting to grand larceny, credit card fraud, conspiracy to commit credit card fraud and about a half dozen other major felonies on a public forum right?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why do you like to list to me all the potential felonies I could encounter? It's quite childish. I have admitted to nothing and done nothing, I'm an innocent man.

8. magikot

magikot Well-Known Member

Yeah, what Scientist said. Half his posts sound like subtle trolling. Thought that could be because I only understand his syntax and use of vocabulary about half the time.

Our Host!