The quest for the Scroll of Forum Resurrection

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Forum' started by Maniac, Nov 27, 2001.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Eros Rex

Eros Rex New Member

As Rex wondered away from the gnome he notice men of several different races begin to gather around the gnome. One he reconized and it made him nervous thus he move quickly with chest in hand to 11 Low Dervish.....

2. Maniac

Maniac New Member

I saw the dwarf being chased by two bandits.I cast jolt of lighting (something like that)on one of them and the bandit went rolling back and crashed in to wall becoming unconcious.The other one charged at me.I dodged and stab my dagger in to the back of his head.
    "Hey...what was your name?What happened here?

3. Eros Rex

Eros Rex New Member

Upon arriving outside shaby building Rex was approached by a poorly dressed shadow of a man. "Gold please..." The man grabbed his elbow. "Here you go, sir I have not much but you need it more then I" Rex gave the gold without a second thought. "Thank You"

Rex entered the dark establishment "what kind of place is this, it sure don't feel right.." a gnome stood behind a poorly built counter. "What can I do for you sonny?" Rex approached the counter "I have this chest sir..." The gnome smiled cruelly, "Oh you don't wanna be given that to me lad, you want to give it to the gentlemen over there." The gnome noded towards a shadowy figure that Rex had not notice standing behind him. "Um, Hello sir I was told to bring you this chest." The man reached out a gloved had and took the box. "Ah, yes from the gnome no doubt, fortunately for you I have been expecting this chest. Here take this back to your master."

The man in black tossed him a poach of gold which Rex caught before he could blink. "He's NOT my master, SIR!" Rex turned on his heel and walked out. "The lad has spunk i'll give him that." The gnome gunted agreement.

Rex headed out the door past the bum and on ward. "I wonder how much gold is in here? Best not to look tell I get back least i be tempted..." He then saw his new ally with a few others standing off in the distance, he began to run and wave his hand as he approached. "Sir! I've got it! Just like you said!" Rex waved the pouch infront of him with an excitement that only youth can bring....

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Eros Rex on 2001-12-21 08:04 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Eros Rex on 2001-12-21 08:06 ]</font>

4. Pentalope Hogswallop The

Pentalope Hogswallop The Member

He nodded and took the bag from the boy, running a hand through it. He took about three fifths out and left the rest in, tossing the pouch back to the boy.

"That's two hundred. How's that for a simple errand?"

The gnome didn't notice or didn't care that a skulking figure was following the boy. Her pointed ears were of a most certainly non-elvish kind and she watched the boy like a hawk. Her boss wanted the one who sold the rubies in the small chest dead, and this was boy was he.

5. Quethim

Quethim New Member

I told him the whole story
    "And then I ended up here and waited for you to come and then I shot 2 of the men and my name is Kingar and I still do not think i van trust you"

6. Eros Rex

Eros Rex New Member

Well sir thank you very much! 200 gold! wow what was in that chest? Not bad for a days work. Speaking of which it's mid noon and I was wondering if there be any other toils ye might have for me?" Rex asked know that with a bit more gold he would be able to book passage to Ashbury by boat or train. Still unsure of why he needed to be there, oblivious to the woman following in the shadows. He only hope that whatever the gnome had been talking to the others about that they would count him in.

7. Quethim

Quethim New Member

Before he could say anything I saw a huge demon right behind him.
    "Uhhh..........."I satrted pointing behind him and I was wordless.

8. Deamon Loge

Deamon Loge New Member

*Deamon Loge smiles from the shadows as he watch's the daemon walk up behind Andrew Scott*

Wispering to himself, "the Scroll of Forum Resurrection will not be found and all will be darkness..."

*fade's away into nothingness smiling*

{Deamon Loge is an evil fire mage if anyone wants to work with me on a plot using him email me. just adding an evil cha to this fun.:smile: }

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Deamon Loge on 2001-12-22 01:35 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Deamon Loge on 2001-12-22 01:36 ]</font>

9. Pentalope Hogswallop The

"Mrm. Stick around kid, I want to here a verdict on what happens next from these three..." He says, gesturing to Feldon, the PRAT and the Halfling.

10. Maniac

Maniac New Member

"Who.......or what the fuck?Hey dwarf I don't care if you trust me or not but I'll need your help on this one.Cover me and I'll show some magick to him"

11. Sheriff Fatman

Sheriff Fatman Active Member

Slowly, awareness returned. I was staring fixedly at the ring on my hand, marvelling at its smooth golden-glow. It wasn't white-gold, but maybe it held the key to unearthly, life changing powers anyway. Giving it a last little stroke with my thumb, I rejoined the world.

Luden and Feldon were standing nearby. Feldon had a glazed, dumb look to his eye. Thank goodness - he was back to normal. Luden looked a little peeved about something, but I supposed it could just be flatulence.

A familiar voice called a greeting, and turning around I saw several hundred small guns pointing at me from the back of a wagon. Smiling, I walked towards them.

"This is marvellous!" I said excitedly, admiring the silky, polished gleam from the barrels, "What a miracle of gun-smithery!"

Reaching the contraption, I bent to peer inside one of the barrels. By putting my right up to the muzzle, and tilting my head just so, I could see that there was a bullet in the breech. Marvellous! I hoped the rest of the barrels were loaded too, since I'd never before considered the possibilities of simultaneous discharge.

Lightly running my hand over the barrels, I move around the side of the device and found the small technologist I'd met at Madam Lil's eclipsed on the other side.

"This a marvellous gizmo, fella, simply wonderful. Does it have a name, by any chance? What do you use to regulate the firing and loading? Some variant of the good old uni-tempoticker, I'll wager ...?"

Looking over my shoulder, I shouted excitedly at my other companions, "Feldon! Luden! You must come look at this!" whacking the machine heartily for emphasis, "It looks like it could put a couple of hundred shells in the air at once!"

Suddednly curious, I peered at the wagon in which the gnome was sitting. Yes! It was also a work of experimental technology. Excellent. I climbed into it, squeezing past the gnome and his gun to get a better look. The were levers and knobs of inapparent function, and the whole thing was quite roomy once you got inside.

The option of having space for a workshop, however restricted, along with me on a quest had never occured, but the idea certainly appealed. It made me miss my Locomunator. I hoped I'd be able to pick it up on the morrow. Bates had only had it a day or so, but a genius like him would probably have stripped it down and rebuilt it by now.

Suddenly eager to continue, I turned and vaulted over the crouched gnome, swinging myself to the ground by catching hold of a few barrels of his device. I shouted to Feldon "Come on, old man, let's get on with it. I have a will to go sort those Slug-buggerers out once and for all!"

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sheriff Fatman on 2001-12-22 09:34 ]</font>

12. Maniac

Maniac New Member

I summones an ogre to cover us.Then some defensive spellsthe ogre was having a hard time with the demon.I started launching bolts of lighting at it sometimes healing the ogre.Hope the dwarf will help me.

13. Pentalope Hogswallop The

No touchy!

The gnome grinned with satisfaction.

"I call it the Hogswallop Multi-tubed stick of simoultaneous shooting, or HMS-TOSS. As for the regulating, I use a tempoticker charged with charges." He said proudly, then spiralled around, knocking anyone down behind him as the Sheriff climbed into his shop.

"Careful of that lever, the red on-"
    Too late, The sheriff had accidentally nudged it and a grinding resonated from the floor. A trap door sprung open and a large cage made of reinforced metal that was teeming with energy, courtesy of a charge attatched to it. Inside were two sleepy looking kites, long-legged and small, possibly scouts or bowmen. Curiously, however they were dressed in finely tailored smoking jackets, one red and one black.

One of them, wearing wire-rim spectacles bowed politely.

"Good evening, large Sir. Allow me to introduce myself. I am Cornelius Persperone Diathalanene Curranad. This is my associate, Ppht Glurg."

The other one frothered at the mouth.

14. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

I saw the Sheriff climb into the gnomes wagon. They were chattering excitedly to each other - what did I expect though? They were PRAT's.

Still, I didn't entirely trust the gnome yet. I started sneaking around to have a look inside his wagon...

15. Pentalope Hogswallop The

Inside the carriage.

As the halfing took careful steps around to look inside, he could see the expected bits and pieces of all sorts of weapons, as well as a shining silvery lockbox without a key in sight. Luden would also witness the arrival of the two finely dressed kites.

16. Quethim

Quethim New Member

I pulled out my rifle and shot towards the Demon. It did nothing to him as if the demon was not there.I then ran up to the demon and touched him.I guess he is real.I then realized something.
    "This demon looks very familiar.I looks just like the demon a friend of mine had.This friend was an elven mage and he was my best friend when I was a lad.I do not know why us dwarfs aloud him into our area but we did.Then some dwarfs started picking on him and he then turned against us and summoned this demon and killed 10 dwarfs and I tried to stop him but he attacked me.I barly survived and now I want to get my revenge.

"So it is you Kingar"And then an elven mage apeared.

17. Maniac

Maniac New Member

18. Quethim

Quethim New Member

"Uhhh I do not know."

"Ha!I have been following you around Kingar and I will stop you from getting that herb and then once your king is dead I will wipe out all of the dwarfs!"

19. Maniac

Maniac New Member

"Hehe I'd like to see you do that." started casting disintegrate on the elf.

20. Maniac

Maniac New Member

It failed.I felt that this forum is dying.Damn!

(Hey guys come on!Did you get bored already?I said we should speed up things a little.I would think it's because of x-mas or new year but I see you are quite active in general discussion forum.Please let's continue on our adventure)

Our Host!